DH is a man on a mission

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2008, 07:13 AM
Carmela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Poor DH. Now with both my progesterone levels and my HSG coming back normal he knows it is his low count that has caused us problems getting pregnant. We had several fights the weeks leading up to my HSG where I told him I didn't feel he wanted this bad enough to really work for it, because he REALLY doesn't want to go to a urologist among other things. So he told me that if all my tests came back normal then he would go.

This maybe TMI, so stop reading if you don't want to read TMI.

Now they are normal and that means if I don't get pregnant this cycle he has to make that appointment. After the HSG was done Tuesday the radiology tech and my doctor were making comments about how you are typically more fertile the cycle after it, and "we knew what we needed to go do now." So yesterday I get home from work, and walk into the bedroom to change cloths to go to the gym. I turn around and I have a naked husband standing behind me. I tried to tell him that I had some signs O was close a few days before, but they are gone now and BDing right then probably wasn't a fertile timing, but none of that mattered. I still had to lay there for ten minutes afterwards (even though I really had to pee). He kept saying over and over to not let all his babies fall out. I think this is going to be an interesting next couple of weeks.

May 1st, 2008, 07:28 AM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thats sweet I hope this is you month

May 1st, 2008, 07:39 AM
krysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AWW. I hope you caught an eggie.

Thank you *kiliki* for my siggie!!
May 1st, 2008, 07:40 AM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG that is too cute!!! LoL

I hope that it works and all those babies haning around in your clean tubes for a while....lol

btw your dh reminds me a bit of mine....dont know if thats a good or bad thing for us

May 1st, 2008, 07:45 AM
Carmela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
btw your dh reminds me a bit of mine....dont know if thats a good or bad thing for us [/b]
I always worry a little when people tell me my DH reminds me of theirs. If your DH really is anything like mine, guys like ours can be fun, and they can keep a smile on your face most of the time, but gosh sometimes they can be exhausting.

May 1st, 2008, 12:45 PM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
btw your dh reminds me a bit of mine....dont know if thats a good or bad thing for us [/b]
I always worry a little when people tell me my DH reminds me of theirs. If your DH really is anything like mine, guys like ours can be fun, and they can keep a smile on your face most of the time, but gosh sometimes they can be exhausting.
[/b]

you couldnt have said it any better....i have like a permanant smile on my face from my DH but YES it can be veryyyy hard when your trying to be serious

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search