Time to go

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2008, 02:12 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
It's time for me to go......
to work that is! I really hate me job. Hopefully I have a different one (or a BFP so I can just quit) very soon. I'll be on and posting later tonight. Have a good evening ladies.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
May 1st, 2008, 03:26 PM
krysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh no you didn't! I was about to get so excited. If you were here I'd probably have to punch you in the arm for that. I hope work doesn't go too badly for you

Thank you *kiliki* for my siggie!!
May 1st, 2008, 03:27 PM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You scared me, I was like if she got a BFP she is still not going anywhere

May 1st, 2008, 04:46 PM
nikas_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

</div><div align="center">
on a not trying, not preventing break this cycle due to my health...

</div>
May 1st, 2008, 09:33 PM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
OH MAN!!! You got me excited!

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

May 1st, 2008, 11:22 PM
Sorry....I had to. One of the ladies on TTCAL got me, so I waited a few days and then I had to do it somewhere.

DH swears we are getting our BFP this month. I don't know though. It's felt like a bad cycle since it started. He only thinks we are getting it because I am so worn out. In reality....I think I'm about to be really sick. I've been so tired that I go to bed at 3 or 4, wake up at 7 to get the kids off to school, and the minute they are gone I am back to bed until 3:30 or so when they get home. Plus I've been feeling nauseated and having horrible headaches. I wish it would either go away or get bad enough that I can justify calling off work. This feeling like crap all the time is getting old fast! lol

May 1st, 2008, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Sorry....I had to. One of the ladies on TTCAL got me, so I waited a few days and then I had to do it somewhere.

DH swears we are getting our BFP this month. I don't know though. It's felt like a bad cycle since it started. He only thinks we are getting it because I am so worn out. In reality....I think I'm about to be really sick. I've been so tired that I go to bed at 3 or 4, wake up at 7 to get the kids off to school, and the minute they are gone I am back to bed until 3:30 or so when they get home. Plus I've been feeling nauseated and having horrible headaches. I wish it would either go away or get bad enough that I can justify calling off work. This feeling like crap all the time is getting old fast! lol[/b]
This could be simptoms Good Luck

May 1st, 2008, 11:52 PM
That's what DH says. He's been saying for that for a few days. Every time I say "I'm so sick!" or "I'm so tired!" he responds with "You're SOOO pregnant!" I wish, but I'm really not feeling it.

May 2nd, 2008, 12:01 AM
Quote:
That's what DH says. He's been saying for that for a few days. Every time I say "I'm so sick!" or "I'm so tired!" he responds with "You're SOOO pregnant!" I wish, but I'm really not feeling it.[/b]

How about him does he feel anything, you know how sometimes DH's can feel ms too

May 2nd, 2008, 12:12 AM
Yeah, i know. With DD I didn't have any MS at all. MY ex was sick as a dog for 3 months! lol It was great! With DS....I was sick for the first 5 or 6 months. I think it was because I got too much enjoyment out of watching my ex the first time through. lol

Matt hasn't said anything about feeling anything. He just seems to notice things with me even before I do. he's been pointing out "symptoms" for two or three days. I really think he's just reading too much into it though.Getting a BFP this cycle would be too good to be true. I would get my BFP on or around my birthday. which is also the 1st anniversary of my second loss. And the baby would be due around the 18th..so based on my history, born around the 21st (EDD of second loss) or the 22nd (2nd anniversary of my Dad's passing) of Jan. It would turn around two months that have become very bad months for me and make them good again. I want it to happen this time too much for it to ever actually happen. That's just how it works. After two years of TTC, there is no way I would actually get my BFP and be due on days that I really want it to happen.

May 2nd, 2008, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Yeah, i know. With DD I didn't have any MS at all. MY ex was sick as a dog for 3 months! lol It was great! With DS....I was sick for the first 5 or 6 months. I think it was because I got too much enjoyment out of watching my ex the first time through. lol

Matt hasn't said anything about feeling anything. He just seems to notice things with me even before I do. he's been pointing out "symptoms" for two or three days. I really think he's just reading too much into it though.Getting a BFP this cycle would be too good to be true. I would get my BFP on or around my birthday. which is also the 1st anniversary of my second loss. And the baby would be due around the 18th..so based on my history, born around the 21st (EDD of second loss) or the 22nd (2nd anniversary of my Dad's passing) of Jan. It would turn around two months that have become very bad months for me and make them good again. I want it to happen this time too much for it to ever actually happen. That's just how it works. After two years of TTC, there is no way I would actually get my BFP and be due on days that I really want it to happen.[/b]

Hey girl you never know, you are still onn for this cycle and you might get the surprise you want the most, you'll be in my T&P

May 2nd, 2008, 12:30 AM
Thanks. I'm usually really good about staying positive right up until the day the witch shows. I don't know what's wrong this time. Like I said....just not feeling it I guess. Or maybe TTC for so long is finally taking it's toll on me. IDK.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search