Anyone Else Feel This Way?

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2008, 04:42 PM
PlasticFork's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It just seems like everything has been against us this cycle.

DH got sick and we didn't BD for like 6 days.

I decided I wasn't going to use the OPK's, but got curious. So, I started testing on CD 16 or 17 and haven't gotten a positive yet. Oh, a couple were close to positive, but none actually were, of course. Now I have no idea if I O'd earlier than last month (last month was on CD 19) or not. My breasts are really tender, which happened last month starting around 5 DPO, so I'm hoping that means I did indeed O, and I'm starting to get a little bit of AF-typed cramping, nothing bad.

But, even if I did O, we might have missed it, but I'm not sure. We BD'd CD 8, 11, 14, 15, 17, & 24. I'm on CD 26 now.

If I did O, I'm not even sure when to expect AF, and, if by some slim, very slim, chance I did get pg, I don't have any idea when to test, because I won't really know when AF is late.

I just completely feel like this cycle is a total bust, and I really had high hopes for this cycle. For some reason though, I don't feel very sad about it, agitated, but not really sad. I don't know what that means.

How's everyone else doing? Where are you at in your cycle, and what's going on?

May 3rd, 2008, 05:03 PM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
Yeah this cycle is a bust, i didnt ovulate again. But i am super excited for next cycle.
May 3rd, 2008, 06:12 PM
Carmela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know how I feel about this cycle. I was feeling hopeful with the clear HSG, and DH being so motivated also helps. But despite finding fertile signs a few days before my HSG and freaking a little about a possible early O, I haven't really had good fertile signs since then. I think I got EWCM yesterday, but it was gone today. Last cycle on the clomid I Oed on CD 16. I took the pills a day later in this cycle so maybe that is it, but I was getting fertile signs by this time last cycle. I keep thinking it is all the stress the last two weeks. Work has been really hectic and this weekend has been crazy so far.

I was feeling really depressed about it all this morning, so currently I am on a not feeling this cycle, but who knows what I will be tomorrow.

May 3rd, 2008, 06:36 PM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't even know, I started opk's today cd12 and the line is much faint than it was last cycle so I have no idea when I'm going to o

May 3rd, 2008, 07:57 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
I'm a bust until August when DH will be home for 2 weeks hopefully.

made by BAM

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search