QOTD

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2008, 03:36 AM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is the one thing that your SO does that drives you can't stand and drives you crazy?

May 4th, 2008, 04:22 AM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
He chews tobacco and I cannot stand it! He swears he's trying to quit but sometimes gives into it so easily and I hate it!

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

May 4th, 2008, 05:53 AM
Carmela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine eats food off of my plate. It drives me up the wall. I will be eating something and he will just come over and take food right out from under me. It doesn't matter if he has the same food. A couple of months ago we both had fries and instead of eating his own he just reached over and started eating the ones off my plate instead. Or he will take his fork and snag a little piece of meat out of my food that I already have cut up. He doesn't even think about it, and when he does he tries not to, but he still does not understand why it bothers me. "It is just food, you were never starved as a kid." It is just rude, most of the time he could probably have some of my food, but AT LEAST ask first.

May 4th, 2008, 07:44 AM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
He'll say something he knows he's wrong about but just to start a petty argument with me. He know it will get me going and I know he's doing it do but I can't stop myself. For some reason we both seem to "get off" on petty arguments. The arguments last 5 minutes we stop talking for 5 minutes then the make up sex comes. So it's all go in the long run but it still drives me nuts!

made by BAM

May 4th, 2008, 09:52 AM
PlasticFork's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He taps on everything. Whatever is near to him he will 'drum' on it and make a little song. The table, a chair, it doesn't matter what it is. We'll be eating breakfast and all of a sudden he'll start playing Wipe Out on his cereal bowl.

He used to play the drums in school. I've thought about getting him a set of them to curb this tapping behavior, but that would probably drive me nuts too.

May 4th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH lives the newspaper all over the restroom floor, I hate that and he does it everytime

May 4th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
He is the biggest slob in the world, I mean you have no idea, I have a bad back and have a hard tiem keepign up, finally we broke down and hired a housekeeper. Yeah he is that much of a slob, LOL. But I would rather have him and the mess than a clean house and no eddy. His mother always had a housecleaner too and they are pretty messy i think that is why.
May 4th, 2008, 11:57 AM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
Quote:
He taps on everything. Whatever is near to him he will 'drum' on it and make a little song. The table, a chair, it doesn't matter what it is. We'll be eating breakfast and all of a sudden he'll start playing Wipe Out on his cereal bowl.

He used to play the drums in school. I've thought about getting him a set of them to curb this tapping behavior, but that would probably drive me nuts too. [/b]

That's cute! It made me giggle!

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

May 4th, 2008, 02:10 PM
nikas_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He leaves his stuff lying everywhere. Now it's really apparent when I haven't been able to clean all week... there are shoes everywhere, empty soda bottles, his clothes on top of the bookshelf (!?) You do not want to see the kitchen counter - yikes!

I'm going to have my work cut out for me when I feel up to cleaning everything, that's for sure

</div><div align="center">
on a not trying, not preventing break this cycle due to my health...

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search