MOTW ~StephieChelle~

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2008, 07:32 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
The next MOTW is StephieChelle

Please pick one of the blinkies to put in your siggy for the week.

The way this works:

We all ask get to know you type questions. Anything we are curious about. On some boards they even ask the member to post pictures of random things like: Where they are when they are on JM, or a picture of their dinner, or the inside of their fridge. Just have fun with it. The MOTW can always decline answering any question or posting any picture if they feel it's too personal or don't feel comfortable putting that information out there. IF someone declines answering a certain question, please respect their decision and don't pester them about answering it, or repeatedly ask that same question. Most of all, have fun and use this opportunity to get to know more about each other!

Also, when replying to this thread, I would like everyone except the MOTW to please un-check the little box under post options that says ENABLE SIGNATURE. That will make it easier for lurkers, and everyone really to see who this thread is for, and makes for less scrolling to get to the new posts each time. wink.gif

If you would like to be added to the list to take a turn as MOTW, please PM me, and I will get you added.

C'mon ladies! Bring on the questions!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
May 7th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Any questions at all?

May 9th, 2008, 09:22 AM
PlasticFork's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Were your children planned?

Do they know that you are TTC? If so, what do they think about it?

How many more children do you want?

How many bedrooms does your house have?

What's your favorite type of movie?

What are your favorite TV shows?

Are your ears pierced?

How many cars do you and DH have?

How many cabinets are in your kitchen?

What was your favorite childhood cartoon?

Where did you go on your last vacation?

May 9th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
I tend to always overlook the sticky section!

Any significance to the new siggy? I mean like a special anniversary that made you put it up now?

Have you any tattoos?

Favorite childhood toy?

Do you do your xmas shopping year round, or wait till december?

what came first the chicken or the egg?

What is your funniest parenting moment?

What is your scariest?

What parenting advice would you give to the ladies TTCing here who haven't got kids yet?

May 9th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Were your children planned? The first one, absolutely not! I was just getting ready to start my senior year in high school when I found out I was pregnant. One of those moments we all hate to hear about....using protection, not even thinking about a kid, only had sex once. Go figure. My son.....we weren't trying, but weren't preventing either.

Do they know that you are TTC? If so, what do they think about it? Yes, they know. They both want a baby brother or sister very much.

How many more children do you want? At this point I'd be thrilled with even one more. I've always wanted a minimum of 5 kids though, and will gladly take as many as God is willing to bless me with.

How many bedrooms does your house have? Three currently. I'd like to build a new house eventually. The layout I like is 4/5 bedrooms.

What's your favorite type of movie? all kinds. I watch some of everything.

What are your favorite TV shows? Umm, the only think I watch is a baby story and Survivor

Are your ears pierced? since I was 6

How many cars do you and DH have? one at the moment. It's really all we need right now.

How many cabinets are in your kitchen? not enough! GRRR. 7. But three of the 7 are clear up by the ceiling and I can't even get them open without a ladder

What was your favorite childhood cartoon? Smurfs

Where did you go on your last vacation? Umm....other than camping locally, the last time I took a vacation was when I drove out here to spend a week with DH before we moved in together. lol

Any significance to the new siggy? I mean like a special anniversary that made you put it up now? Memorial Day was always a big deal for me and my father. I'm going to rotate it in and out around Memorial Day, Veteren's Day, his birthday and the anniversary of his passing.

Have you any tattoos? Not yet. I'm going to get Papa Smurf on my shoulder though. My dad was a trucker and Papa Smurf was his handle on the CB. I'm going to have his date of birth above it and the date he passed below it.

Favorite childhood toy?A stuffed monkey named Rutherford. lol I still have it. When I was 18 months old my babysitter had a newborn. One day she caught me trying to 'nurse' Rutherford. That was the first time I told everyone I wanted to be a mommy (and that I wanted 5 kids). I've wanted that ever since.

Do you do your xmas shopping year round, or wait till december? I used to wait. Last year I shopped all year and it went much more smoothly, so I decided to do that now. I've already bought a few things for this year.

what came first the chicken or the egg? Lets have them both for dinner and not worry about which came first!

What is your funniest parenting moment? Umm, probably walking around with spiderman for 4 months because my son WOULD NOT take of the costume.

What is your scariest? When Sierra was a month old. I turned 18 two days before. She was so sick. Docs kept saying I was just a kid and nothing was wrong with her. By the time I got her help she nearly died. They said if it had been a few more HOURS she wouldn't have made it. I still cry just thinking about it.

What parenting advice would you give to the ladies TTCing here who haven't got kids yet? Don't sweat the small things, and enjoy every minute with them. Wow....they grow up so freaking fast! I can't believe my babies are already 7(will be in June) and 10

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search