CD17

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2008, 02:01 AM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I'm on cd17 still no O and no signs whatsoever, I'm going to keep on testing everyday and if there is nothing by cd28, than I'm going to the Dr. I don't want to have to wait 50 or 60 days to start clomid, hopefully I will o somtime this cycle but If I don't at least I feel like I have a plan

May 8th, 2008, 05:15 AM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
It took me till CD 24 to get a peek on my monitor.... (which was yesterday) but FF is still not showing that I Oed

made by BAM

May 8th, 2008, 05:37 AM
our bodies just love playing w/our minds, last cycle I o'ed on day16, so I'm still waiting to see if I'm going to o at all

May 8th, 2008, 05:46 AM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
I didn't o, but I didn't expect to. Period should come tomorrow, then clomid in 5 days!! Woo I am getting nervous. Now on a longer cycle is it typical for O to come late? or does it come on time and just have a really long lp? My cycles are always like clockwork, that is why i had no idea i wasn't ovulating until i started charting.
May 8th, 2008, 09:44 AM
PlasticFork's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Now on a longer cycle is it typical for O to come late? or does it come on time and just have a really long lp?[/b]
It can happen either way. With mine last month, I just O'd a little later and then had a 14 day LP. Same thing with my friend. She normally O'd around CD 23, and then AF came about 14 days later.

Brenda, maybe it's all the stress from starting the new job and everything?

May 8th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Brenda, maybe it's all the stress from starting the new job and everything?[/b]
That's what I was thinking, the first couple of days are always stressfull I'm sure I will feel better next week, hopefully that will work

May 11th, 2008, 04:19 PM
grace4me's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to grace4me
Brenda:

Just wanted you to know that I had a 42 day cycle last month. I have been monitoring my cycles since Sept 07. Last month was the strangest month ever with me O'g on day 28. I have ovulated all of the other months on day 16-18. This month, I ovulated on day 15 (which is closer to normal) so things can get crazy but hopefully you'll get back to normal next month.

Good luck!

Kris

Quote:
It took me till CD 24 to get a peek on my monitor.... (which was yesterday) but FF is still not showing that I Oed[/b]

I think you have to have three days of temps over your coverline before showing you ovulated on FF. Right???

Kris

thank you Jessica (dettmer26) for another amazing siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search