IPS

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2008, 05:25 AM
Carmela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I HATE IPS. Every cycle, even before I was charting, at the end of the cycle I get nauseous. It is driving me nuts. Before I was charting, when I would hit 5-6 weeks post AF I would start feeling sick. Now of course it is during the 2WW because I know where that it. Sometimes I think it might be the progesterone levels causing it, but I think back and I know that back when I was testing and I would take a test, see that BFN, all the nausea would magically go away. I know it is all in my head, but I can't get it to stop. It seems to get worse the more hopefully I am that I might be pregnant any given cycle. Not that I am actually getting sick, or even not able to eat. It just makes brushing my teeth difficult, and I just have that general sick feeling all day. I think my appetite has decreased some too, but that started before I even Oed this cycle.

I am only 6DPO and I have been feeling sick for like 5 days now. I know that isn't possible to be from pregnancy. It just gets old.

Then go look at my temps. I think that if I had VIP FF it might be telling me my chart is triphasic at this point. I know it really isn't. 2 and 3 DPO I woke up in a cold room, and 4 and 5 DPO I woke up in a hot bedroom. Last night I was comfortable (thank you thunderstorms yesterday for cooling everything down a little.) So those first two 98's are probably not real.

Then of course DH is telling me this morning how upset he is going to be if I am not pregnant this cycle. He knows, like I do, that this is our best chance (I let him read the lucky 13 post). He also blames himself for us not being pregnant already (since all my tests have come back normal so far.) I tried to make him feel better by saying that there are still a lot of things we don't know. I may not have fertile eggs, even if I am ovulating. And honestly with my pre-clomid cycles, I am not really "normal" either. He still feels bad though.

Oh well. Thanks for reading my vent girls, I need to finish getting ready for work now.

May 9th, 2008, 05:47 AM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really hope they are not imaginary, and that you are really pg, your chances are high this cycle, when are you planning to test?

Good Luck

May 9th, 2008, 11:22 AM
I know for sure the nausea is not a real symptom, even it I am pregnant. Like I said I have it EVERY cycle, and sometimes even when waiting to O. I am hopeful about the temp thing, but not riding on it too high. I have a triphasic like chart every cycle.

I don't plan to test until 16DPO which is Monday the 19th, but I think DH is gonna push me to test sooner. The earliest I will test is 13DPO and that is Friday the 16th.

May 9th, 2008, 11:39 AM
PlasticFork's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know how you feel. The things that are going on with me this cycle are blowing my mind, but I know that I am not pregnant. I don't think I ever will be.

You think yours are imaginary, but mine, at least part of them, are clearly real. Take the blue veins for instance: They are there, plain as day, and anyone can see them. I've never had them before, and now dark one's are starting on my hips (which I've never heard of).

Our bodies are simply playing sick jokes on us. Whether we imagine the symptoms or not, it's all the same. I've come to believe that my body hates me and gets a big kick out of watching me squirm, and get a little excited, only to have AF rear her ugly head.

Maybe the nausea comes every cycle from you being nervous about whether or not you are pregnant? I get a little nervous post-O.

I don't know about you, but I just don't know what we are going to do if the Clomid doesn't work for us. I've got an appointment with my OBGYN on June 10th, if I'm not pregnant by then. I don't even know where to go from here. All I know is that I am having a lot of AF like cramping today. I'm even wearing a pad, just in case.

I just keep thinking that my eggs are too small, or my hormone levels are all wrong, or my endometrium isn't healthy enough. On bad days I think that all of that is happening.

How many more cycles of Clomid do you have? Have you discussed further options with your doctor if the Clomid doesn't do it for you?

May 9th, 2008, 11:51 AM
The script she wrote me had three refills on it. So that is four cycles. I know it only works for 3-6 cycles at a time. Our next step is to get DH actually checked out at a urologist to see if anything can be done to help his counts. I am going to talk to her if I can when she calls me with the progesterone levels after I have them drawn, about when we will go to the next step. I would assume IUI would be next, and the IVF if we have to and can afford it. I know DH is willing to do either.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search