MOTW ~KC~

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 12th, 2008, 03:28 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
The next MOTW is ~KC~

Please pick one of the blinkies to put in your siggy for the week.

The way this works:

We all ask get to know you type questions. Anything we are curious about. On some boards they even ask the member to post pictures of random things like: Where they are when they are on JM, or a picture of their dinner, or the inside of their fridge. Just have fun with it. The MOTW can always decline answering any question or posting any picture if they feel it's too personal or don't feel comfortable putting that information out there. IF someone declines answering a certain question, please respect their decision and don't pester them about answering it, or repeatedly ask that same question. Most of all, have fun and use this opportunity to get to know more about each other!

Also, when replying to this thread, I would like everyone except the MOTW to please un-check the little box under post options that says ENABLE SIGNATURE. That will make it easier for lurkers, and everyone really to see who this thread is for, and makes for less scrolling to get to the new posts each time. wink.gif

If you would like to be added to the list to take a turn as MOTW, please PM me, and I will get you added.

I'll start this off with 5 random questions.

1) What color shirt are you wearing right now?
2) What did you eat for breakfast?
3) What is your favorite TV show?
4) What's your favorite song?
5) Are there dirty dishes in your sink right now?
May 13th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Veteran
Hey Girls! I just noticed this MOTW thing, luckily I have some more free time this week as we aren't moving until the end of the month, so ask all you'd like.

1) What color shirt are you wearing right now? Lime Green hehe
2) What did you eat for breakfast? Cheerios
3) What is your favorite TV show? Currently House
4) What's your favorite song? Hmm toughie there are sooo many! "The Dance" is the first thing that comes to mind.
5) Are there dirty dishes in your sink right now? Yes I am completely ignoring them today lol.

May 13th, 2008, 03:13 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Quote:
5) Are there dirty dishes in your sink right now? Yes I am completely ignoring them today lol.[/b]
Glad it works for someone else too. lol I had enough other stuff to do today I said forget it! I refuse to even look at the dishes!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
May 13th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
Do you get along with your in laws?

Are you and DH a touchy feely couple?

What does the outgoing on your answering machine say?

Do you agree with giving kids bandaids even when they aren't really hurt?

What is the first thing you will do when you get a bfp?

Any special things you plan for your pregnancy? (maternity photos, preggo journal etc.)
May 13th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Veteran
Do you get along with your in laws? My MIL LOVES me I get along better with her than my own mom lol. I get along with pretty much all of them although a lot of the men in his family are the really quiet types so we have a lot of awkward silence.

Are you and DH a touchy feely couple? Definately. We are still like teenagers I think lol. I notice more and more how we are the most affectionate of the other couples in the family. I love it though.

What does the outgoing on your answering machine say? "You have reached so-and-so number" automation, I never liked recording messages lol.

Do you agree with giving kids bandaids even when they aren't really hurt? My niece recently had a "band-aid for everything" stage lol. Most of the time I would tell her that she is fine and she forgets pretty quick, I did give her one once or twice I don't really see it as harmful so why not make her smile?

What is the first thing you will do when you get a bfp? Cry. lol Then I will spend hours figuring out a cute way to tell DH hehe.

Any special things you plan for your pregnancy? (maternity photos, preggo journal etc.) I will be so excited to finally get a BFP I will want to do everything! LOL The main thing is a pregnancy/baby book, I never had one and always wished I did.

May 15th, 2008, 07:57 PM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
Mine are totally random and I typed them right as they came across my mind, if they've been asked forgive me.

What do you do, SAHW/Career?

What did you want to be when growing up?

How many pets do you have?

How many kids would you like to have?

What is your favorite type of movies, Action/Comedy/Romance/Etc?

How many miles do you have to drive to get to the closest Walmart?

Are you a POASaholic?

What's your favorite color?

What's your favorite Band/Musician?
May 15th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Veteran
What do you do, SAHW/Career? Currently as SAHW, soon to be trucking passenger hehe.

What did you want to be when growing up? Umm mainly a SAHM actually lol, also a teacher or a writer.

How many pets do you have? None Our apartment doesn't allow pets over 25lbs, and I want a bigger dog. And once DH is in trucking we won't have the time for one.

How many kids would you like to have? At least 2 more (DH has daughter) but I'm leaning towards 3. DH thinks 4 lol. If we had the money to give them a comfortable life I would like 4.

What is your favorite type of movies, Action/Comedy/Romance/Etc? Definately the romantic comedies, something not too mushy so DH will watch them with me, but still chick flicks.

How many miles do you have to drive to get to the closest Walmart? 2 and a half right now, but once we get to his dads at the beginning of June it will be about 15 miles.

Are you a POASaholic? I don't keep them in my house for fear I will become one. I try to only buy them when I'm late because I hate staring at that

What's your favorite color? Yellow! But I'm very weird about what shade it has to be lol.

What's your favorite Band/Musician? Right now I'm really liking Alicia Keys and Matchbox 20, but my music folder has it allll.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search