Crazy HPT Dream

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 12th, 2008, 05:33 PM
PlasticFork's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a dream last night that DH and I were desperate to take an HPT. We were in this bathroom (that I've never even seen) and all of his humongous family kept running in and out. DH's niece (that has 4 kids) came running in and instructing me on how properly to pee on the silly thing. I finally got to take two of them, one pink + test, and one two-line test. Both came back positive. So, we decide we have to see what a digital says.

There I am, on the toilet, trying to pee on the little stick, with her sitting on the tub and talking to me. "No, you're holding it wrong. You have to pee on it longer! Not like that!"

I start peeing on the thing, but my pee squirts out of the toilet, across the room, and hits the hamper. DH and I are so frustrated at that point, that we lock the bathroom door and just let everyone bang on the darn thing.

The HPT's were all digitals, and the package said there were three things it could say, 'Pregnant', 'Not Pregnant', or 'Invalid'. So, I finally get to pee on one and it says, "Try again" as though it's a magic 8 ball or something. We read the pamphlet again, and there is no mention of a 'try again.' So, I get the second one out and pee on it. The words that pop up are German, which DH and I obviously can't read them. Once again, no mention of this in the pamphlet.

So, we run to the store and I grab a pack of every single pregnancy test they have. We run back to the house, shoo everyone out of the bathroom, and I pee on every single one of them. I woke up before I knew what they said.

I am absolutely convinced now that TTC has driven me crazy.

May 12th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Carmela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

That is a lot of pee.

May 12th, 2008, 08:34 PM
nikas_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

That would be the funniest thing, to get a digital that told you in German (or can you imagine Chinese? )

</div><div align="center">
on a not trying, not preventing break this cycle due to my health...

</div>
May 12th, 2008, 10:23 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
OMG that's hilarious!

That reminds me of a dream I had not long ago that I was living in the 1970's and I had to PEE really bad and I needed to buy a HPT. I bought a HPT at the store and went in the bathroom and tested. It was a HUGE plus sign that's it. I was soooo happy and couldn't find my DH anywhere. Then I woke up... needing to PEE REALLLLLLY bad I hate those dreams cuz I get them once in awhile. EVEN I get that dream the night before AF is due and I am tempted to test... UGH
May 13th, 2008, 11:41 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets those crazy dreams!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
May 13th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
lol, what a wierd dream, better than mine, i dreamt i had a huge hairy white tarantula in my mouth. ewwww.
May 13th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Veteran
LOL at the "Try Again" can you imagine looking at a test like that?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search