little update on me

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2008, 05:54 AM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm loving my job but at the same time I kind of miss being home all day, I'm sure I'll get more used to it as the time goes by, specially when I get paid

The bad thing is that I'm sitting down all day and my left leg and foot is getting swollen and it hurts, do any of you know what I can do about that? it really hurts at times.

I'm on cd23 still no O or any sign

Well girls I'm off to work I will talk to you all when I get back from work

May 14th, 2008, 06:36 AM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
that happens to me when I sit for to long. I keep an ottoman under my desk so I can put my legs up and that solved my problem. not sure how feasible it is to put your legs up at work. But even a small stepstool helps, just enough so that behind your knees isn't being cut into by the chair. I use a stepstool at the kitchen table so i can eat with everybody. Not sure why i have so much trouble with chairs, probably my weight.
May 14th, 2008, 04:12 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
glad to hear you are loving your job. what kind of job you have? try what Jenny say... good luck
May 14th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
glad to hear you are loving your job. what kind of job you have? try what Jenny say... good luck[/b]
I'm working for the Cable company as a Customer Service and Sales rep, I'm still training but we will be taking calls starting 6/2

I'm going to try to put my feet up at work tomorrow, today I tried walking around longer during my breaks and lunch and it looks like it helped because it's not as swollen as yesterday

May 14th, 2008, 08:36 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
sounds cool!!
May 14th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Veteran
Quote:
I'm loving my job but at the same time I kind of miss being home all day, I'm sure I'll get more used to it as the time goes by, specially when I get paid

The bad thing is that I'm sitting down all day and my left leg and foot is getting swollen and it hurts, do any of you know what I can do about that? it really hurts at times.

I'm on cd23 still no O or any sign

Well girls I'm off to work I will talk to you all when I get back from work[/b]

Glad you're loving your job. Doesn't it seem like when you're not working you get restless and when you are you miss home? lol.
May 15th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
I had that problem when I worked for a call center. I'm only 5' to my feet never touch the ground. I'd lower my chair so they would but then I'd be to low for my desk. Till they could get somone in to lower my desk they got this foot rest thingy for me that helped a lot. I moved it around a lot with my feet while working and had no problems after that.

made by BAM

May 15th, 2008, 07:48 PM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
Congrats on the job! I get that way from time to time when I have to sit long hours to do post processing and editing with my business. When I feel the tightening in my legs and arms(as I am sure you know what I am referring to) right before they swell, I will usually take a baby aspirin and that helps with the circulation. I hope that you enjoy everything much more when you get paid! =)

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

May 15th, 2008, 11:02 PM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
Good luck with the job!
Our beautiful miracle baby..

Do you want to learn how to stretch your dollars further?
Come join us on the Frugal Mommies Board!
Latest Trip: Spent $90, Saved $400!
Latest donation trip: Spent $0, Saved $675!!!
Check out what I'm selling! Lots of baby/toddler things!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search