MOTW ~ emcooper

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 19th, 2008, 09:01 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
The next MOTW is emcooper

Please pick one of the blinkies to put in your siggy for the week.

The way this works:

We all ask get to know you type questions. Anything we are curious about. On some boards they even ask the member to post pictures of random things like: Where they are when they are on JM, or a picture of their dinner, or the inside of their fridge. Just have fun with it. The MOTW can always decline answering any question or posting any picture if they feel it's too personal or don't feel comfortable putting that information out there. IF someone declines answering a certain question, please respect their decision and don't pester them about answering it, or repeatedly ask that same question. Most of all, have fun and use this opportunity to get to know more about each other!

Also, when replying to this thread, I would like everyone except the MOTW to please un-check the little box under post options that says ENABLE SIGNATURE. That will make it easier for lurkers, and everyone really to see who this thread is for, and makes for less scrolling to get to the new posts each time. wink.gif

If you would like to be added to the list to take a turn as MOTW, please PM me, and I will get you added.

I'll start this off with 5 random questions.

1) What color shirt are you wearing right now?
2) What did you eat for breakfast?
3) What is your favorite TV show?
4) What's your favorite song?
5) Are there dirty dishes in your sink right now?
May 19th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow I completly forgot about this!!! Well feel free to ask me anything, I will try to answer if Im comfortable with it, im a pretty easy going person so ask me anything, serious or funny I dont mind!!

1) What color shirt are you wearing right now? My work shirt, a blue umbro collard one
2) What did you eat for breakfast?2weetbix with a little milk, i only like anough milk to get soaked up, not a huge soggy bowl full.
3) What is your favorite TV show?hmm well theres a few we watch together, lost, heroes, reaper, simpsons and family guy.
4) What's your favorite song?dont have one at the mo but when I was in Oz theres was a few I kept hearing all the time which I like. i like most stuff tho.
5) Are there dirty dishes in your sink right now?, lol no, we just dried th dishes from last night 10 mins ago and there will be more soon when we have dinner.
May 24th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
Jeez, I need to put a note up to check the member of the week more often. Glad I didn't miss it!

What website do you visit most often except JM?

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

a favorite childhood memory?

What kind if sundae do you order at the ice cream parlor?

what was the last movie you saw at the theater?

What will you do when you get your BFP?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search