Are you..............

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2008, 12:28 AM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
100% GREEN in your household?

May 20th, 2008, 04:52 AM
Poncho06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
not a 100% our car is a gas guzzler... but I only commute a mile to work each day so it's not so bad.... but we are pretty good with everything else....

May 20th, 2008, 05:12 AM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
Not 100% but we've been trying hard to get green.

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

May 20th, 2008, 05:12 AM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
Nope, I live in an apartment so if we want to recycle it's an extra $50 a month onto our rent. We can't really afford that deffently now with all the dr apts I'll have to be going to. I've been trying to buy greener cleaning products. Going to the commissary they are very reasonable.

made by BAM

May 20th, 2008, 07:02 AM
PlasticFork's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No, but we definitely do try. We buy green cleaning products when I can find them, and when we can't we try to make our own, we recycle our cans, etc, we buy energy star appliances, we don't buy regular light bulbs anymore, we buy organic cotton clothing when we can find it, try to avoid plastic, stuff like that. We are also planning to cloth diaper.

Our main no-no is probably our Explorer, but it is rarely driven. (Normally only when Mom goes with us because it's easy for her to get in and out of.) We've been looking at cars to buy, in hopes that we can get a more fuel efficient car. We've found one that we like, and are now just waiting for our Explorer to sell.

May 21st, 2008, 10:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
yes and no. we walk most places. we do recycle but we are in flats. the area we live in isnt great for recycling. the recycle bin only takes paper, cardboard plastic bottles, no glass which is stupid. theres so much that can be recycled these days but they dont take it all.
One thing Ive noticed in the shops living in the UK, is EVERYTHING is in a plastic packet. most fruit and veg in Oz is fresh, you chosse which bits you want and how many you want, lots of fruit and veg here is in packs which is silly, what if you want 2 tomatoes, youve got to buy a pack of 6. even cucumber is wrapped in plastic?! then they want to charge us for plastic bags?! What sorft of world do we live in.
May 21st, 2008, 08:26 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
i buy green cleansing products due to my asthma. i cannot use regular cleansing products cuz it triggers my asthma.
i try to save electricity by opening windows and blinds to let the light in without using electricity til dawn. and have everything unplugged (except tv )
May 21st, 2008, 09:12 PM
Amylizz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not 100% but we are trying!

May 22nd, 2008, 01:35 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
not 100% but we try to do our best

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search