What are your plans...........

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2008, 12:58 AM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For the Summer

May 20th, 2008, 04:50 AM
Poncho06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
no huge plans for the summer... my sister is getting married at the end so I have all the fun activities that come with that

May 20th, 2008, 05:09 AM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
Nothing out of the ordinary I guess.. we won't get to take a vacation probably until winter or spring since DH starts his new job at the beginning of next month and I will also be starting school in August. I am photographing my cousins wedding in September. Was supposed to do 2 weddings this month but I had to back out of it for some personal reasons. I have a ton of regular shoots this summer including a Maternity Session of a woman pregnant with Twins. That should be exciting.

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

May 20th, 2008, 05:16 AM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
I'm out of work for the summer.... 6 days left not including today. I get Friday and Monday off so it's going to be kind of a slow summer. Hopefully DH will be able to get his 2 weeks in August. And possibly I'm going to the Black Hills with my friend and her family.

made by BAM

May 20th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Carmela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No specific plans here. We went on vacation in the beginning of April, so not trips planned. Really it will just be work and doctors appointments. My sister is moving into her new house in August/September, and she did want me to come help her move. We may still try to go for a three day weekend or something and Chris can help her DH with moving furniture while I help with smaller stuff and setting everything up. We shall see.
May 20th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not too much, working at a school holiday playscheme for some of it. DF and I are hoping to go away for a few days but its all dependant on money as we are going away for a week on Friday, Ive been back home and DF is going away with his mates for a week also. Weve only been on one proper holiday together before, we didnt go away last year as we moved in the summer and we figured this may be the last holiday before getting pregnant we hope. also we are going to try and start the immigration process soon to get DF over to Oz so we will need our money for that!
May 20th, 2008, 08:08 PM
CA-mommy-to-be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're taking a trip to Hawaii in August for a good friend's wedding that just happens to be the day before our wedding anniversary. Other than that, the summer will mostly be work and lots of TTC action.

Welcomed daughter Miranda on December 18, 2013

Never doubt someone's passion. I'm a women engineer and proud of it!

May 20th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing exciting for us I just started my new job so I won't be getting vacation any time soon, we might just be able to go to San Antonio for a couple of days and that is always fun

May 21st, 2008, 10:55 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
In June I'm possibly flying to Florida and back (in one day. UGH!) The kids have to go to their bio-dad's for 8 weeks and I'm not comfortable sticking them on a plane alone. We'll do alot of camping , and maybe a few 3 day weekend trips while they are gone. If I don't get a BFP we'll go to a few amusement parks. Then in August I'm going back home for my high school reunion for a week and a half.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search