How is everyone doing today

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 24th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How was your week?

What was your high of the week?

Your low?

May 24th, 2008, 09:56 PM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
My week had its ups and downs .. It was an emotional rollercoaster to say the least!

My high of the week was spending more time with my DF. I know it may sound silly, but we spent a lot of time together, and talked a lot of things through. We have been so stressed lately, and it was just nice to have time together to just hang out, and reconnect.

My low would have to be fighting with my mom. It's a very long story, but that was my low for the week.

I hope everyone had a great week!
Our beautiful miracle baby..
Welcomed after 2 years of TTC.
May 25th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Carmela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The high point of my week was talking to my aunt. She has been really worried I would go through all the same infertility struggles she did (she was never able to have kids.) She is the first person I have been able to tell in person. Hard part about that was she was picking up her dog at the clinic so she was in an exam room. The doors and walls are super thin and it was really hard to keep her quiet. I am sure at least one of the co-workers that I am not telling until later on heard her.

The low point was dreading being on call all this holiday weekend. It has been really quiet so far, but you never know what will be on the other end of my phone each time it rings.
May 25th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
My week was good I only had a 4 day work week and getting excited for the summer.

My high for the week was DH called me last Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and yesterday! He would have called Friday but he called his brother for his Birthday.

Low was my mom telling me a distant cousin just go married in January and his wife is already 3 months pregnant.

made by BAM

May 25th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
I am sure there was a low but I forgot all about it when I ovulated!!!!! The high is all this Baby dancing we been doing, we really are an insatiable couple, I haven't met another married couple that are as into each other as Eddy and I. Thing is though we had to stop using all our lubes and stuff, which we really like, LOL. BUT we got preseed and hopefully will get PG!
May 25th, 2008, 08:51 PM
PlasticFork's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My week was just fine. The low was probably DH getting a new job. I miss him when he's gone. The high point was DH's A1C coming back great! Also, today was a great day. Nothing really happened, but it was great. It was 90 outside so we went out and played with the dogs, we bought Wii Fit, we got a few baby things, we went out to eat, and just had a good day. I love days like today.

May 25th, 2008, 09:04 PM
CA-mommy-to-be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The highlight of my week was at my husband's weekly weigh-in. He weighed in at 230 lbs. That brings him to a total weight loss of 120 pounds since he started the nutritionally monitored diet for significant weight loss.

I didn't have any significant lows last week other than getting an update on my stepmother's pregnancy. (For those who don't know yet, my dad and his wife are expecting a boy in about two weeks.) It's just weird to think we're TTC while my dad is still extending the family.

Welcomed daughter Miranda on December 18, 2013

Never doubt someone's passion. I'm a women engineer and proud of it!

May 25th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Quote:
I didn't have any significant lows last week other than getting an update on my stepmother's pregnancy. (For those who don't know yet, my dad and his wife are expecting a boy in about two weeks.) It's just weird to think we're TTC while my dad is still extending the family. [/b]
Sounds about like DH's family... His step mom is like 32 and DH is 26. Luckily his dad is fixed so no more siblings, but their step mom really tries to be their "friend"

made by BAM

May 26th, 2008, 04:58 AM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
How was your week? Had a pretty good week. Went shopping at thrift stores most of the week looking for clothes for the 70s party that was Saturday.

What was your high of the week? It would definitely have to be the 70s party! We had such an awesome time and everyone looked great too! I will share pics soon. lol

Your low? It was the first time ever that we got the cops called on us at my friend heather's house. I guess it's because we had such a great time though.

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

May 26th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Quote:
I didn't have any significant lows last week other than getting an update on my stepmother's pregnancy. (For those who don't know yet, my dad and his wife are expecting a boy in about two weeks.) It's just weird to think we're TTC while my dad is still extending the family. [/b]
Sounds about like DH's family... His step mom is like 32 and DH is 26. Luckily his dad is fixed so no more siblings, but their step mom really tries to be their "friend"
[/b]
Sounds like my DH's family too. DH is 30, his older brother is 33, their dad's live in GF is also currently 33 (she is 6 months older than the brother.) I am not sure what they do for BC (and I don't wanna know), but they have been together for around 11 years now, and have not managed to add to my FIL's long list of neglected kids.
May 26th, 2008, 12:10 PM
CA-mommy-to-be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]
Sounds like my DH's family too. DH is 30, his older brother is 33, their dad's live in GF is also currently 33 (she is 6 months older than the brother.) I am not sure what they do for BC (and I don't wanna know), but they have been together for around 11 years now, and have not managed to add to my FIL's long list of neglected kids.
[/b]
Wow. It's interesting to hear that I'm not the only one. My dad is 61. My stepmother is 41. I'm 27. It's just strange ....

Welcomed daughter Miranda on December 18, 2013

Never doubt someone's passion. I'm a women engineer and proud of it!

May 26th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CA-mommy-to-be @ May 25 2008, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotemain'>I didn't have any significant lows last week other than getting an update on my stepmother's pregnancy. (For those who don't know yet, my dad and his wife are expecting a boy in about two weeks.) It's just weird to think we're TTC while my dad is still extending the family. [/b]
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Wow. It's interesting to hear that I'm not the only one. My dad is 61. My stepmother is 41. I'm 27. It's just strange ....
[/b][/quote]

My FIL is 44. He had DH when he was 18.

made by BAM

May 26th, 2008, 01:28 PM
FIL was 19 when BIL was born and 22 when DH was born. Their mother was only 14 with BIL and 17 with DH.
May 26th, 2008, 01:54 PM
DH's birthmom was 16 when he was born.

made by BAM

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search