Moody Monday

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
</span>What is bothering us today </span>[/b]

May 26th, 2008, 04:55 AM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
AF showed since I have been doing the progesterone cream. But... I am having weird/painful cramps, but not like AF cramps.. it's like cramps in my stomach, sort of like you would get after working out. It's really weird and I am hoping I didn't somehow pull some muscles.

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

May 26th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
I've got a huge mess in my appartment because I'm going through baby stuff.

made by BAM

May 26th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Carmela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just got home from my second emergency after hours euthanasia for the holiday weekend. It was definitely time for both of the dogs, they were both really old and very sick. It does make for a depressing Monday to have to call my boss to see if he has more euthanasia solution on his truck because I have used all of what we have in the clinic, just in case I get another one before the holiday is over.
May 26th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Deleted because of double post
May 26th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I just got home from my second emergency after hours euthanasia for the holiday weekend. It was definitely time for both of the dogs, they were both really old and very sick. It does make for a depressing Monday to have to call my boss to see if he has more euthanasia solution on his truck because I have used all of what we have in the clinic, just in case I get another one before the holiday is over.[/b]
aaawww I alwasy pray to god I don't ever have to make the decision of putting down my dog, I love her so much

I was bothered all day by the fact I had to wash, and it's 10:20pm and I still have not done it, Blah I'll probably be up half the night

May 26th, 2008, 11:37 PM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
Quote:
I just got home from my second emergency after hours euthanasia for the holiday weekend. It was definitely time for both of the dogs, they were both really old and very sick. It does make for a depressing Monday to have to call my boss to see if he has more euthanasia solution on his truck because I have used all of what we have in the clinic, just in case I get another one before the holiday is over.[/b]
That's so sad. We had to put one of our dogs down because she was too sick last week. We had her since she was a puppy, and she was 11 years old. Very sad for us. That is what has been bothering me.
Our beautiful miracle baby..
Welcomed after 2 years of TTC.
May 27th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Quote:
That's so sad. We had to put one of our dogs down because she was too sick last week. We had her since she was a puppy, and she was 11 years old. Very sad for us. That is what has been bothering me.
[/b]
I am so sorry, believe me I know how hard it is. What kind of dog was she? Obviously I have performed many euthanasias, but I have also had to have my own pets put to sleep for various reasons. The most recent one was Tiny Tina, our Yorkie. She had liver cancer and was very, very sick. She almost made it to 14 years old. That was over 4 years ago now, but it is still hard to talk about sometimes.

I try to tell people that euthanasia of our pets is much harder on us than them. They are moving on, and no longer feeling pain. We are left behind with the pain and the loss, but also with the knowledge that we did everything we could to make their lives as happy and comfortable for as long as we could. And then when there is nothing else we can to help them be comfortable in life, we can end all their pain and suffering. It is really one of the most self-less gifts we can give them. Of course knowing that doesn't make missing them any easier.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search