I am

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
I think I'm going to be leaving... Brian just called and told me he's not going to be getting his two week R&R. They gave it to someone else. I'm at the point I'm starting to believe there's no god. There's something in this universe that is against me. I can't take any more this year. It will be beyond hard to come here and see all of you at least trying when all I'm doing is sitting here doing nothing. I can't even take a break without preventing. Let alone seeing the graduates. I have noting to hold on to hope for. The soonest I'll even be able to see him is in January and I already told him I know he'll be extended over there.

I've cried so much in the past 2 hours tears won't even come anymore and I got a bloody nose too.

Good Luck to all of you

made by BAM

May 26th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Carmela's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry he didn't get his leave. Are you still going to keep your appointment next month? We are going to miss you around here, but we all understand you have to do what is best for your own sanity.
May 26th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry hun, We are going to miss you around here but like Carmela said, you have to do what is best for you and we totally understand.

May 26th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
Awe, I am gonna miss you, I got to know you the best! Take a break as long as you need, and collect your thoughts. And by all means come back anytime for suport or just to have someone to talk to.
May 26th, 2008, 05:06 PM
CA-mommy-to-be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Welcomed daughter Miranda on December 18, 2013

Never doubt someone's passion. I'm a women engineer and proud of it!

May 26th, 2008, 05:20 PM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
I know sorry isn't enough and it isn't going to bring your hubby home but do know that we will miss you a lot! I hope that you come by to update us!

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

May 26th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Quote:
I am so sorry he didn't get his leave. Are you still going to keep your appointment next month? We are going to miss you around here, but we all understand you have to do what is best for your own sanity.[/b]

My friend and Brian said to still go to it, but I honestly don't see the point. I've lost any hope I had. I had it riding on the fact I'd get to see him for 2 weeks, but now that's gone with my hope to. I'm at the point I should just come to the fact that we'll never have kids and get used to that. There's something in the universe that doesn't want me to have one and it's becoming quite obvious to me.

made by BAM

May 26th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Quote:
I am so sorry he didn't get his leave. Are you still going to keep your appointment next month? We are going to miss you around here, but we all understand you have to do what is best for your own sanity.[/b]

My friend and Brian said to still go to it, but I honestly don't see the point. I've lost any hope I had. I had it riding on the fact I'd get to see him for 2 weeks, but now that's gone with my hope to. I'm at the point I should just come to the fact that we'll never have kids and get used to that. There's something in the universe that doesn't want me to have one and it's becoming quite obvious to me.
[/b]
I know it doesn't make it feel better now, but go anyhow. Really january plus a little extension isn't forever, even though it feels that way. So maybe something doesn't want it right now, but when the time comes you will wish you had gone. Remember i took over a year break because of my diabetes, and look at me I am here now. it felt like it would never come, but it did. Waiting is the hardest part, but that wait will go by quicker than you think. Just find soem hobbys to keep you busy, and spend time with your friend, and find out what all your issues are in the meantime, and when he does finally return home you are all set to go!
May 26th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[/b]
I know it doesn't make it feel better now, but go anyhow. Really january plus a little extension isn't forever, even though it feels that way. So maybe something doesn't want it right now, but when the time comes you will wish you had gone. Remember i took over a year break because of my diabetes, and look at me I am here now. it felt like it would never come, but it did. Waiting is the hardest part, but that wait will go by quicker than you think. Just find soem hobbys to keep you busy, and spend time with your friend, and find out what all your issues are in the meantime, and when he does finally return home you are all set to go!
[/b]

I haven't seen him since the end of March and that was only for "4" days including his travel time... Before that I hadn't see him since January... I don't know if I can make it 8 months without seeing him. I don't work during the summer, so what was going to keep me going was getting ready for him to come home... But now I don't even want to do that. Today I started off going through all the stuff I had for when we had a baby. After I got off the phone with him I threw it all into the spare room. I don't want to even look at it. It just reminds me of what I'll never have.
I'm almost at the point of gearing myself up for the Chaplin and rear detachment officer to come knocking at my door telling me he was KIA.

made by BAM

May 26th, 2008, 10:46 PM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
Oh, hun .. Try not to think like that! I can only imagine how hard this is for you. My fiance is not in the military, but my father was and a few of my friends are. I have seen how hard it is for their families, and we are all here for you. I hope that you keep your appointment. And, I hope that you do everything to try to not lose hope. That is so hard, I know. I wish you the best. Take your time. If you need a break from coming here, we will all understand.
Our beautiful miracle baby..

Do you want to learn how to stretch your dollars further?
Come join us on the Frugal Mommies Board!
Latest Trip: Spent $90, Saved $400!
Latest donation trip: Spent $0, Saved $675!!!
Check out what I'm selling! Lots of baby/toddler things!

May 27th, 2008, 11:25 PM
nikas_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

</div><div align="center">
on a not trying, not preventing break this cycle due to my health...

</div>
May 28th, 2008, 05:33 AM
Everyone keeps telling me to go. I haven't canceled the appointment yet. I was talking to his Sargent's girlfriend last night. She told me to go talk to my supervisor to get the time off if he can get R&R in September or October. I just don't know what to do. I don't want to get my hopes up again.

made by BAM

May 28th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Least you can do is try. think of it this way, if it doesnt work you are in the same place you are now. But if it does he gets r&R and you see him and you are better off. Nothing to lose so to speak. Go into it with the idea in your head he won't be able to get it, that way your hopes wont be up to much.
May 28th, 2008, 10:11 AM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
I totally know how you feel. I'm from a military family. It's hard when they are overseas.
I would go to the appointment to make sure my body is all figured out before he comes home. KWIM? If there's something wrong with you, then you can fix it before he comes home in January.
I would do EVERYTHING in my power to ask any supervisors to beg for him to come home.
My step brother's GF is due in Oct and he's leaving for Iraq this Oct. There are many women who are going through the same deal as you are. Don't think negative about never having kids. You were able to get PG so look at the bright side!
May 28th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Veteran
I'm so sorry. I truly hate the military some times. It can be a vicous bi-otch. I'm sorry you have to go through that.
TTC#1 w/ PCOS, Stage I endo and Slow Swimmers, Low Count (MFI)
IUI Cycle #1 - August 2008. 100mg Clomid cd5-9.
IUI Cycle #2 - September 2008. 100mg Clomid cd5-9.
IUI Cycle #3 - October 2008. 100mg Clomid cd4-8.
IUI Cycle #4 - December 2008. 100mg Clomid cd5-9; 75IU Bravelle
IUI Cycle #5 - January 2009. 5mg Femara; 75IU Bravelle. BFP! Early m/c at 4wk 2d.

<div align="center">

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f3ea0" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
</div>
May 28th, 2008, 05:22 PM
He called and I have no hope for seeing him for the next 8 months. We were told that the E4s and below would be getting it. Well he's an E4 and not. YET he noticed there were a bunch of E5s on the list which ironically are MPs (He's in a Military Police unit but is not an MP, which the MPs see to be getting favored over there.). To me these are just signs that I'm not supposed to have a child.

I emailed the state representative but I honestly don't think it will do one bit of good. Nothing will change. I'll still be screwed, childless and alone. He wants kids and I'm honestly at the point of telling him that I love him so much that I'd understand if he wanted to divorce me to find someone that can have kids.

made by BAM

May 28th, 2008, 06:20 PM
I'm sorry you are going trough all this, I hope their was some words I could tell you to make you feel better. All I can tell you is that you need to stay positive even in the worst times, I know we have all been at the point of wanting to give up forever but at the end we know what we really want, I really think you should keep your appointment and figure out what is wrong, Your husband will eventually come home and if you loose your appointment know you are just going to set back yourself even more. I really don't think offering your DH a divorce is the best thing to do, I'm sure he is aware of the problem and he is w/you because he loves you, now a days their is so many options out there that you can try, think about this weather you go to the doc or not you still have to wait for you DH, and if you can fix what is wrong then you will have good news when he comes back.

May 28th, 2008, 07:42 PM
I have a feeling that the RE will either tell me they won't do anything till he's home, which we can't afford when he comes home. Or they will tell me that we need to do IUD or IVF which once again we can't afford. I convinced my primary to do the referral by saying DH would be home for the 2 weeks and the REs here are very picky. They get mad if they get a referral and the couple has been trying less than a year. I'm afraid I go and get my hopes up once again for them to just reject me.

It feels like I can't give DH what he wants so badly. He tries to say he doesn't want one that bad but when I see him with my friend's kids I know how badly he wants one.

made by BAM

May 28th, 2008, 09:16 PM
nikas_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You know, I'd keep the appointment, because DH's appointment is the easiest - his is done super fast vs you, you might have to go through several appointments. I know a lot of REs like to have the sperm analysis done before you get an HSG and stuff, but because of your circumstances, I am pretty sure that they'll skip over that and go ahead and schedule that stuff to make up for the time you are losing. They have no proof that you weren't trying for well over a year straight just because your DH is deployed right now. Your RE doesn't have to know that for sure he's not coming back for a visit, KWIM?

</div><div align="center">
on a not trying, not preventing break this cycle due to my health...

</div>
May 28th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Quote:
You know, I'd keep the appointment, because DH's appointment is the easiest - his is done super fast vs you, you might have to go through several appointments. I know a lot of REs like to have the sperm analysis done before you get an HSG and stuff, but because of your circumstances, I am pretty sure that they'll skip over that and go ahead and schedule that stuff to make up for the time you are losing. They have no proof that you weren't trying for well over a year straight just because your DH is deployed right now. Your RE doesn't have to know that for sure he's not coming back for a visit, KWIM?[/b]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search