Cleaning..

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2008, 10:25 PM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
How often do you do it? What's your least favorite household chore? Why?

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

September 10th, 2008, 06:42 AM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
every mother lovin' day! and I HATE washing dishes!!!!!!! lol

<3

<3
September 10th, 2008, 08:07 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
You mean some people actually finish cleaning? There's not ALWAYS something else to do? OH I WANNA LIVE THERE! lol

My least favorite chore...folding the clothes. And I have about 5 loads waiting on me today. UGH!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
September 10th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sundays, lately not even sundays and I hate washing clothes
September 10th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lisamcole
Everyday I clean, Saturdays is spring cleaning for EVERYONE in this house

I HATE LAUNDRY!!!!

September 10th, 2008, 10:37 AM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
I try to clean up on M,W, F since I don't have classes on those days... My least favorite cleaning is cleaning the toilet and tub! Oh my back!
September 10th, 2008, 10:41 AM
babybatax2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I try to do a little cleaning every day except weekends so we can do other things. My least favorite chore is folding socks, lol. DH has about 20 different kinds of white socks and it is a pain in the butt to match them all. He's getting new socks for his birthday!

07/2007 03/2011 01/2012
September 10th, 2008, 12:21 PM
txjovigal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to txjovigal Send a message via Yahoo to txjovigal
I try to clean on the weekends.. LEAST FAVORITE... sweeping! I HATE SWEEPING!

working on my 3rd, for sure by 11/15/11
September 10th, 2008, 05:29 PM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
I tidy up on a day to day basis but really scrub the place down every week or so. I love washing laundry but I hate to fold and put it away.

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

September 10th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
I don't clean like I should but with just me and I'm gone most of the time it doesn't get to bad.

I hate laundry, but if I didn't have to lug it down 3 flights of stairs to my parent's place and back up I wouldn't mind it.

made by BAM

September 10th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm gonna answer realizing that I'll probably have tomatoes thrown at me, but I clean(tidy) every 2 weeks, the night before the cleaning lady comes in (ducks out of way). In btwn those two weeks, I just try to keep things from getting too messy, and spot clean if its getting gross. I was never a very good housekeeper, and its gotten much worse since DS showed up. I'm not embarassed to have people drop by anymore!!
September 11th, 2008, 05:00 AM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
Quote:
I try to do a little cleaning every day except weekends so we can do other things. My least favorite chore is folding socks, lol. DH has about 20 different kinds of white socks and it is a pain in the butt to match them all. He's getting new socks for his birthday![/b]
I had this issue and in a fit one day I went through got rid of everyones socks and bought us each 40 new pairs, ALL THE SAME. Alex is tiny and has green toes, mine are short and have pink toes and Eddys are those long man socks. Easy as pie now, LMAO. we don't even pair them now we stick em in piles and chuck em in the drawer. Adn the homeless shelter was very happy with all those socks I donated.

I try to clean some every day but it is never really done. my least favorite is dishesit strains my back.
September 11th, 2008, 08:01 AM
AllisonC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't clean, I have a maid. Just kidding!

I clean 2-3 days a week and the other days I just try and keep everything picked up, so it doesn't get messy. My least favorite chore is the bathrooms. I HATE cleaning bathrooms. Laundry is a close second because I hate folding clothes.
September 11th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Veteran
Everyday is a pick up day with Saturday being the "EXTREME" cleaning day you know dusting,bathrooms,under beds etc!! and my least fav has to be laundry..I hate folding clothes with a passion
September 11th, 2008, 01:08 PM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I try to keep things picked up everyday, but Saturday is my main cleaning day - when things get the full treatment. Cleaning the bathroom is my least favorite.
September 12th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Brandiwine77's Avatar Waiting on God's Time
Send a message via AIM to Brandiwine77
I try to pick up some every day, like the visable areas, kitchen & living room. I absolutely HATE washing dishes, since we don't have dishwasher at this house, Yet. So DH normally does the dishes for me! Woo Hoo! ( I haven't even cleaned this week, since I felt like crap, he did the dishes, laundry, and all, yeah me!)

September 12th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Erin24's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Erin24
I usually do the MAJOR cleaning one day a week...other days I'll pick up or throw on a load of clothes. My least favorite chore would have to be dishes..I DESPISE unloading the dishwasher! I know that sounds bad, but I can't stand it! Also, folding the whites...ugh, it's just something about them I can't stand.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search