Finally

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
We are home! We are home!!! I felt good and prepared, took discharge class, baby massage, infant CPR. Got home and oh boy! The phone and internet were turned off, and the furnace was broke so we had no heat. So we hung out at Eddy's mothers until 10:30pm while the oil guy fixed the furnace. And then I called and got my stuff back on this morning. Meanwhile Lillian was eating good, but she just wouldn't sleep. She was so hyper vigilant, looking around. Then during the night she cried everytime we put her down, we didnt get an ounce of sleep. She is finally sleeping now though, around 5am we got her down for good. But now all day she only wants to sleep and is fighting to eat. I can't win. The stupid visiting nurse hasn't shown up or called, I am afraid she burned a lot of calories from being awake yesterday and hasn't got enough today and is losing weight and will go back to the hospital. I am so happy to have her home despite the panic, LOL.

Stats are: 67 days in the NICU, One staph infection and one bout of meningitis, No spell watches!!. She went home 4lb 5oz, 15 inches long.

Car seat challenge

Discharge physical

All dressed to go home

I love this hat

YEAH

Car seat

NOT SLEEPING

The belt goes up to her neck
March 7th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
She's adorable Jenn!! Glad she's home.

made by BAM

March 8th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
Thanks, She has settled down much better now. I think it was the shock, LOL. She is an active sleeper though, she never stops moving and sometimes will cry for a second then stop, I don't think she is even awake when she does it. She seems to think nighttime is play time and sleeps much better during the day, we will work on that, LOL. And yay almost my due date!!

Alex is adorable, everytime she fusses he says it's a "mergency". The G is a G sound not a J sound. And he runs and finds a binky to pop in her mouth. But now he has figured out he can also run over and rock the cradle and she quiets down right away, I think he has more fun with the cradle, LOL. He asks to hold her a lot and has been surprisingly gentle and patient.
March 8th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
LOL that's cute. We have lots of kids at work that say "mergency." Sounds like Alex is a great big brother.

made by BAM

March 8th, 2009, 12:55 PM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
Haha, Alex is cute! It's great that he's such a help! She's so beautiful! I am glad that she finally made her way home!

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

March 8th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She is so beautiful, I'm so happy you guys are home

March 8th, 2009, 08:02 PM
txjovigal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to txjovigal Send a message via Yahoo to txjovigal
I am so happy that she is home with her family!! Alex sounds like a GREAT big Brother...

working on my 3rd, for sure by 11/15/11
March 8th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Super Mommy
She is just precious! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!

TTC on our own for over 2 years
Dx with Severe MFI- Blood work shows no Microdeletion and no CF mutations

Ultrasound scheduled 3/22- DONE! Everything looks normal, other than some cysts on my right ovary.
HSG scheduled 4/14- DONE! Tubes are clear!!
On BCP until our IVF w/ICSI scheduled for August!!!
March 9th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Brandiwine77's Avatar Waiting on God's Time
Send a message via AIM to Brandiwine77
Jenny, she is so beautiful! And so tiny! Oh my gosh, I wouldn't be able to put her down, lol. Alex and the 'mergency' is too cute!

March 15th, 2009, 03:56 AM
PlasticFork's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! I'm so glad she's home. And 'mergency' is terribly cute. I'm glad everything seems to be going well for you all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search