Hey All!

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Your Name: Magan
Your Birthday: August 27, 1986
DH/SO's name: Chris
DH/SO's birthday: October 11, 1984
Your Anniversary: April 29, 2006Where are you from? Florida
How did you meet your DH/SO? through some friends
How long were you together before you became engaged? about 6 months
How long was your engagement? 1 year
When did you start TTC? February 2008
Do you have any children? Yes, I have one precious little boy! And one beautiful stepdaughter
If yes, names and birthdays: Braydon Christopher 12/12/06 & Destiny Danielle 12/09/2003Angelversaries (if you want to list them):
What are some of your favorite hobbies? playing with my son, (stepdaughter is in TX ) , fishin, campin, NASCAR, and ttc!
If there is anything else you want us to know about you or your TTC situation, post it here:
After my son was born, I got on Mirena IUC and in january of 2008 had it removed so that we could ttc. Last month I went to the doc and they did an saline infusion ultrasound, pap, and endometrial byopsy and found nothing. SO i am hoping that maybe bc my hubby is out of town soo much that we aren't trying at the right time, It did however, take us like 7 months to get preg with my son.

If you would like, take this space to post a couple of photos of you, your DH/SO, children, pets, etc : [/FONT]
March 18th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Regular
Hey Welcome. DH and I have our anniversary on April 28 2007 so cool!!!
March 19th, 2009, 05:36 AM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
Welcome! Hope your stay is short and sweet!

made by BAM

March 19th, 2009, 06:16 AM
Lady Caillean's Avatar Veteran
Welcome

A woman is the full circle.
Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.

~ Diane Mariechild ~
March 19th, 2009, 09:19 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the group!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

March 19th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Thanks everyone! Glad to know I am not alone but hate that we all have to be here
March 19th, 2009, 10:36 AM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
Welcome to the board! I am Tabby, the co-host, although we only have 1 right now, I guess that sorta makes me the host lol, anyway, I hope that you have a very short stay and get your BFP very soon.

Another thing, do you mind posting the questionnaire in the questionnaire section, if not, I can just paste it there.

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search