Ok, REALLY NEED SUPPORT NOW!

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2009, 10:45 PM
OMG!! I swear ladies....everyone is having babies this week! It is crazy! A family friend delivered a healthly little boy 8lbs 8 oz this morning at about 10:43, then tonight we get a call and my husbands aunt is at the hospital delivering her twins! (they still aren't here). AND our cousin is due to be induced friday if her baby doesn't come by then! Don't get me wrong...I am happy for all of these people....im just JEALOUS! and that feels soo wrong but i can't help it! especially my hubby's aunt...after her 4th child she had her tubes tied....then like 8 months later BAM prego with twins!! SO many people I know are getting pregnant and they aren't even trying and they are upset about it and I have been trying soo long and nothing. It just doesn't seem fair!!! BTW took test yesterday BFN....that makes 14 in a row now And the hardest thing is that me and the hubby checked out just fine with the docs!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 23rd, 2009, 10:58 PM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
*HUGS* I know how you feel.. I am going to be an aunt really soon. My hubby's sister is getting ready to have our very first, a nephew. He's due the day after our Anniversary too. Hang in there hun, and just let it out here, we're all here for you.

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

March 24th, 2009, 12:25 AM
Regular
I know exactly how you feel I really really do.!!! (((hugs)))
About a month ago I counted OVER 20 ppl that I know were pregnant!!
March 24th, 2009, 03:43 AM
Lady Caillean's Avatar Veteran
Aww hon i know how frustraiting it is, at the moment i can count on 1 hand how many of my friends arent pregnant, as happy as i am for them deep down i am jealous, frustrated and angry that its not me, especially when for the most part these pregnancies were accidental
Hang in there hon and know that you are not alone in these feelings

A woman is the full circle.
Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.

~ Diane Mariechild ~
March 24th, 2009, 05:10 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I know how you feel. I am having an exceptionally jealous period myself. I took 3 months of Clomid and got nothing. During that time, my SIL got pregnant (naturally) and announced yesterday that it's twins! and that she is a month further along than they thought. Which means due in July instead of August, but with TWINS now and being further along, and needing a repeat C-section....probably June when the babies get here. And her baby is only going to be about 14 months old at that point.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
March 24th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Wow! Thanks ladies! That really does help! I feel so guilty for being jealous but I'm like "WHY CAN'T IT BE ME?"!!
maybe I should stop TTC and then maybe I'll get pregnant "accidentally"....that seems like the way to do it! haha! Thanks again, I really feel so much better!
March 24th, 2009, 09:23 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I told my DH that if we went out, got drunk, screwed around with some random people and did everything WRONG we'd be pregnant in no time. lol

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
March 24th, 2009, 12:41 PM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
lol steph!

yeah, I only counted my sister in law. If you actually count how many people I know personally who are pregnant or have just had a baby, it would equal at least 30.

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

March 24th, 2009, 01:40 PM
LittleLady19's Avatar Laci
Send a message via MSN to LittleLady19
we've all been there hun!! After you hit the year mark I think you start to get jealous easier b/c it seems like you've been trying SO long!! I can't even tell you how many people I know that have been pg or had their babies in the 2 years we've been trying. Its got a whole worse for me over at the ttc#1 boards because it seems like all us long timers are gone and a bunch of girls just got their BFPs!! I was sooo desperate on being pg last cycle I was completely devestated and I'm still bummed about it. But oh well onto the next cycle!

March 24th, 2009, 02:06 PM
txjovigal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to txjovigal Send a message via Yahoo to txjovigal
HUGS!! I understand!

working on my 3rd, for sure by 11/15/11
March 24th, 2009, 02:42 PM
~Lynda~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i hate feeling jealous, but i've been there so many times. you are happy for them, but you are so jealous of them!! yep, been there, done that lots!! don't feel bad, it's normal.

BIG HUGS TO YOU HUN!!!!!

March 24th, 2009, 03:16 PM
babyjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry...it's such a tough thing to deal with. After TTC for over a year, I got my BFP the same time my BFF got hers. She wasn't really even trying. Sadly I lost my bean at 10 weeks and my BFF is now growing a belly. For the 1st month after my loss I would be so sad after I would talk with her on the phone. I could tell she was not talking about her pregnancy on purpose so as not to make me sad. As difficult as it was, I didn't want her to have to walk on egg shells around me, so I always ask her questions on how the pregnancy is going. I try not to be jealous but I can't help it. You gotta just remind yourself that it's a normal and understandable feeling.

Good luck to you Wishing you lots of baby dust!!!

March 24th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
aww..im sorry...im right there with you i cant even count how many people i know who are prego or just had babies..i just found out last week that one of my childhood best friends who has two kids already...just by chance got pregnant with twins...it hurts!! i hope you feel better!!
March 25th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well, I hope you will be in the hossy pushing for that baby.. baby dust.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search