Stuff semi back to normal

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
We finally got to come home about two weeks ago. Although this week DH's Guard unit was activated so he's been on Flood Duty since then and till hopefully next week. Things have been hectic since we got back home. We started looking for a house and think we may have found one. Our realitor is looking for more information on the house as possible yet we are still looking at other places. We are excited about that.

This past week was kind of hard since Tuesday was the one year Angelversery for Nevaeh. That added with the fact it's over a month and a half since I've had a period after the MC. The witch finally showed up today, so Monday we start Clomid with monitoring again.

made by BAM

April 18th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
well i have been wondering how you are doing! nice to hear from you again!! i hope your hubby can relax soon...and good luck with the clomid!!

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my awesome perfect siggy!!
April 19th, 2009, 11:49 AM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
Glad that you made it back and that you're starting the "Wonderful"*cough cough* journey of house hunting.. I hate it! lol Hope you find one you like soon. *Hugs*

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

April 19th, 2009, 02:51 PM
LOL thanks! We've looked at about 15 houses. There's the one we both love, but it's going into foreclosure so our realitor is seeing if we can make an offer on it this week. There's also another house we both like, but it has no garage so she's seeing if we could add one. I'm praying we can put an offer in on the first one.

made by BAM

April 21st, 2009, 09:35 PM
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
Have you gone to any sites? I frequent realtor.com A LOT and it's nice because you can save the ones you like and there are also features to contact the realtors and request showings. We have looked at about 30 houses and there are a couple we like but aren't ready to make an offer. I want the one we get to be THE ONE because I know we most likely won't sell and buy another soon after and we want to be able to have a family grow comfortably.

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

April 22nd, 2009, 04:25 PM
The house we really want is seriously only 2 blocks from the elementary school, 5 blocks from the Jr High school, and 3 blocks from the high school. Aside from loving the house that's a HUGE plus! That and it's close to my parents' place and my dad is going to be our daycare. We hope to find something out soon!

made by BAM

April 24th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Well good luck nicole! I hope you can get the one you want!

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg

My Personal Links:

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search