Log In Sign Up

Updates!


Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
May 4th, 2009, 01:32 PM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: West Portsmouth, Ohio
Posts: 7,647
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
Okay ladies, We all need updates! Who's testing? Who already tested? Where are you in your cycle?

On another note..(TTC un-releated) How was everyone's weekend? Do anything fun?
__________________

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE



My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

Reply With Quote
  #2  
May 4th, 2009, 03:42 PM
~April04~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 10,463
Send a message via AIM to ~April04~ Send a message via MSN to ~April04~
I'm having my Egg Transfer on Wednesday (got moved to a 5 day transfer because they're doing so fantastic). My beta is on the 15th, but I'll probably test before then!

Other than that our weekend was good - my egg retrieval was on Friday so I was resting most of it. We went to see Wolverine on Sunday and it was pretty good!
__________________

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggie!











Reply With Quote
  #3  
May 4th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 2,585
I'm DPO 4, DPTrigger5. I plan on testing on May 12.

For the weekend I had a FANTASTIC weekend. Saturday DH and I went to the Elton John/ Billy Joel Face2Face concert. We had floor seats and had a blast. Yesterday we went and bought DH a truck.

I'm DPO 4, DPTrigger5. I plan on testing on May 12.

For the weekend I had a FANTASTIC weekend. Saturday DH and I went to the Elton John/ Billy Joel Face2Face concert. We had floor seats and had a blast. Yesterday we went and bought DH a truck.
__________________

made by BAM




Reply With Quote
  #4  
May 5th, 2009, 09:37 AM
txjovigal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,902
Send a message via AIM to txjovigal Send a message via Yahoo to txjovigal
I had a blast this weekend. I spent most of it with DH!!

We went to a dance on Saturday and bowling on Sunday!!
__________________
Esmy & Tony
~*~ TTC since 12/02 ~*~

working on my 3rd, for sure by 11/15/11
Reply With Quote
  #5  
May 5th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Brandiwine77's Avatar Waiting on God's Time
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Posts: 2,337
Send a message via AIM to Brandiwine77
I'm 1dpo, and will be testing around 12-13dpo.

My weekend was very uneventful. David had fire training, and I was a bum at the house and had a headache most of the weekend, woo hoo.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #6  
May 5th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manitoba Canada
Posts: 6,749
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
First off...I LOVE MY DR.

The dr. is 90% sure I have PCOS. So, looks like I will be joining another board on JM. I am not feeling bad about it at all...I know what is wrong, and I know the steps that I need to take to fix it.

I was prescribed Metformin and Femara. (like Clomid)

This is what my dr. told me about PCOS that I didn't know...it actually has a lot to do with the insulin in your body, as well as the testosterone in your body. I have too much testosterone, whic his why my actual periods (times of bleeding) are so short, and fairly light. I usually only have two days of actually bleeding, (this month three because it was the longest cycle ever) As well, the Dr. said I probably have very weak O's...and it takes a long time, because the insulin also tells your eggs to grow. (I think I have this right, he went through it so fast...I'm going to have to do more reading) I started the Metformin today (it's the same thing they give diabetics to help control there insulin) and will start the Femara on CD 3 of next cycle...I can't wait!!!

The dr. does want me to get an HSG done as well...and will bring me in on CD 2 (next cycle) to test TSH, FSH, Testosterone, LH, Prolactin, Estradiol, SHBG, Free Androgin, DHEAS, and 17-OH Progesterone. On CD 22 I will go get my Progesterone tested again to see if I had a successful O.

I am so happy to have a plan of action, and the tools that I need to do it. The dr. suggested that I start on the South Beach Diet, because of course weight is a factor in insulin production. I am glad that we caught it early, because he also said that if I had continued the same way that I was, that chances are, but the time I was older I would probably have Type 2 Diabeties. (Which my grandma has now)

He was very pro active...looked at my charts and stuff, and knew right away what to do, and what I needed. I am glad and am positive that I will have a 2010 baby!!! Just keeping my fingers crossed and praying that I do have a nice strong O next cycle (not that I'm giving up on this one, don't get me wrong) and that I will have a baby in my arms very soon!!!

I thought I should update you all...
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
May 6th, 2009, 11:19 AM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: West Portsmouth, Ohio
Posts: 7,647
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~April04~ View Post
I'm having my Egg Transfer on Wednesday (got moved to a 5 day transfer because they're doing so fantastic). My beta is on the 15th, but I'll probably test before then!

Other than that our weekend was good - my egg retrieval was on Friday so I was resting most of it. We went to see Wolverine on Sunday and it was pretty good!
Good luck April! I am really excited for you and hoping this is it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londyn or Ryan's Mommy View Post
I'm DPO 4, DPTrigger5. I plan on testing on May 12.

For the weekend I had a FANTASTIC weekend. Saturday DH and I went to the Elton John/ Billy Joel Face2Face concert. We had floor seats and had a blast. Yesterday we went and bought DH a truck.
Good luck Nicole! Sounds like you had a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txjovigal View Post
I had a blast this weekend. I spent most of it with DH!!

We went to a dance on Saturday and bowling on Sunday!!
I LOVE bowling! I haven't been in quite sometime though. Glad you had a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandiwine77 View Post
I'm 1dpo, and will be testing around 12-13dpo.

My weekend was very uneventful. David had fire training, and I was a bum at the house and had a headache most of the weekend, woo hoo.
Good luck Brandi! It's okay to be lazy every once in a while! Sorry you had a headache though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreobaby View Post
First off...I LOVE MY DR.

The dr. is 90% sure I have PCOS. So, looks like I will be joining another board on JM. I am not feeling bad about it at all...I know what is wrong, and I know the steps that I need to take to fix it.

I was prescribed Metformin and Femara. (like Clomid)

This is what my dr. told me about PCOS that I didn't know...it actually has a lot to do with the insulin in your body, as well as the testosterone in your body. I have too much testosterone, whic his why my actual periods (times of bleeding) are so short, and fairly light. I usually only have two days of actually bleeding, (this month three because it was the longest cycle ever) As well, the Dr. said I probably have very weak O's...and it takes a long time, because the insulin also tells your eggs to grow. (I think I have this right, he went through it so fast...I'm going to have to do more reading) I started the Metformin today (it's the same thing they give diabetics to help control there insulin) and will start the Femara on CD 3 of next cycle...I can't wait!!!

The dr. does want me to get an HSG done as well...and will bring me in on CD 2 (next cycle) to test TSH, FSH, Testosterone, LH, Prolactin, Estradiol, SHBG, Free Androgin, DHEAS, and 17-OH Progesterone. On CD 22 I will go get my Progesterone tested again to see if I had a successful O.

I am so happy to have a plan of action, and the tools that I need to do it. The dr. suggested that I start on the South Beach Diet, because of course weight is a factor in insulin production. I am glad that we caught it early, because he also said that if I had continued the same way that I was, that chances are, but the time I was older I would probably have Type 2 Diabeties. (Which my grandma has now)

He was very pro active...looked at my charts and stuff, and knew right away what to do, and what I needed. I am glad and am positive that I will have a 2010 baby!!! Just keeping my fingers crossed and praying that I do have a nice strong O next cycle (not that I'm giving up on this one, don't get me wrong) and that I will have a baby in my arms very soon!!!

I thought I should update you all...

Good luck with everything, it sounds like you have a great plan!
__________________

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE



My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0