HELP! Am I losing it? Or is this a sign?

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Hi All,

I am a newbie to the group, but not a newbie on TTC (ugh!). My husband have been "practicing" for a year now. This is the first time in a year things seem a little different. Has anyone had this happen to them?

I always get my period, it is always the same around day 32 with a late ovulation past day 20 (I do the ClearBlue Fertility Monitor). This month instead of getting a surge of red blood my first period day - it was 3 days late and I only got dark brown spotting for three days then nothing...no red blood.

Took a First Response this morning and negative...anyone else been in this spot?

Thanks so much and good to meet all of you!! And good luck to all!
June 12th, 2010, 01:16 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
Im sorry I cant help but I just wanted to sayHello and welcome to the board!
I hope one of the other ladies can be of more help

June 12th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Thanks and thank you for the welcome wish!
June 13th, 2010, 12:31 AM
Super Mommy
hmmm, i would get it checked out. i had brown spotting and messed up cycles due to a fibroid, endo (and my age advancing etc). The sooner you get into treatment the sooner you understand why you arent conceiving...

Dx - unicornuate uterus - ask me, i am not shy
June 13th, 2010, 10:03 AM
*KittyCat*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hello and welcome.i really hope this is it for you. I've been trying over two years, and during that time i've had every single possible sign that i was preggo, but AF always came. It's soooooo hard to try and judge what's what. I wish you luck

Tags
blood , brown , period

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search