monday moans

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2010, 01:10 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
whats bothering you today

June 28th, 2010, 01:11 AM
Super Mommy
work, it sucks

Dx - unicornuate uterus - ask me, i am not shy
June 28th, 2010, 03:31 AM
FusionGirl's Avatar Formerly TTC#1inNC
That it's Monday! We just bought a Nintendo Wii yesterday and I want to stay home an play all day!
June 28th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Coley54
I have a ton of mail coming in today and I'd like to sit at home and pounce on the mailman the second he pulls onto the street, lol, but instead I am stuck at work.

***A HUGE thanks to marriedc for the awesome siggy!***

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

June 28th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Clare's Avatar Wishy
Send a message via AIM to Clare
I still have a cold!! I've had it for nearly 2 weeks now. I feel shocking. I have loads of congestion in my head and its affecting my hearing - im going deaf
June 28th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh and AF started today...she's making herself known...I wanna curl up in a ball.

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

June 29th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Super Mommy
sorry coley, get some good drugs, a hotpad and some choccies........

Dx - unicornuate uterus - ask me, i am not shy
June 29th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh and I just had to add since this happened yesterday...

So I was so excited to go home yesterday because I had several packages waiting for me...so I get home and put all my packages on the table and let the dogs out. I go to open my stuff and the package I was most looking forward too (my Sony Electronic Reader) was EMPTY! Except for the invoice...so I look closer at the box...the post office has put tape over one end of it that says 'Received In Damaged Condition' and there is a stamp on the front that says 'Received Without Contents.' I am PISSED at this point...I call the place I ordered it from...the person I need to speak too isn't in til the morning...not good enough for me so I call the Post Office's 1-800 Customer Service line. The lady on the phone basically tells me that I'm sh*t out of luck and that there is no way to trace at what location my package was marked as damaged and empty even though I had delivery confirmation on it and I tracked its progress daily. So I thanked the lady for nothing and hung up on her...Matt called back because I was fuming and could barely form a sentence. He opened a case with the post office. The lady I spoke too lied because right now, they have an agent going from location to location trying to find out where my item went missing and to see if it A) fell out because the box magically popped open and it was turned in (which I don't buy for a minute...if the item fell out why didn't the invoice???) or B) if someone stole it. Basically the lady on the phone with Matt said that they are liable (even without shipping insurance) since it obviously happened in their care. The item was weighed at the time it was dropped off at the post office so I know they shipped it...ugh. I'm so mad! I just want my reader!!!!

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search