So upset :(

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh. So ever since we found out that DH has severely low sperm count back in June, I have basically had no hope that I will get pregnant again. I allow myself a *little* hope that the varicocele surgery he had in September will work, but it takes at least 3 months for that to work and for new sperm to form so I had like zilch hope of getting pregnant before December at the very earilest. We've still been half-heartedly casually TTC and BDing when I'm fertile, but neither I nor DH expect anything out of it. I haven't even been sad when AF showed up for months. I mean overall, I'm sad every.single.day. that I'm not pregnant and probably never will be again, but AF showing up doesn't really make me any sadder than I am on any other day, ya know? I totally expect her to come. No big deal. It's been alot easier not having any hope, and getting a way from the month-to-month disappointment of finding out I'm not pregnant. I just assume I'm not pregnant and go on my way.

So WHY did this have to happen!? On Sunday, which was 7DPO for me, I had a tiny bit of reddish brown spotting in my underwear, a little smaller than the size of a dime. I am not a spotter. I do not spot. Never. There was only that one time and nothing else. I'm now 10DPO. I KNOW I'm not pregnant. I feel exactly like I always do at this point in my cycle. I always have this weird sciatic pain before AF and I have that. I'm just so mad that I had that stupid spotting b/c it did give me hope for maybe half a day. So now when AF shows I am going to be really sad, after months of her showing up not really even bothering me

Honestly, I don't have low progesterone so the only possible explanation for that spotting that I can come up with is implantation spotting, but I KNOW I'm not pregnant. I never am and I really feel like AF is going to show in a few days. I'm just so upset that this had to happen. The last thing I need is false hope. If I'm not pregnant I don't want to have even the slightest inkling of hope that I could be. DH and I are moving towards adoption and I just don't need this stupid false hope if nothing is ever going to happen

My Ovulation Chart
November 10th, 2010, 01:32 PM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy

November 10th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Coley54
I know that feeling all too well...our bodies are so mean to us. Hugs hun.

***A HUGE thanks to marriedc for the awesome siggy!***

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

November 10th, 2010, 02:37 PM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
Im sorry you feel so sad hun xx

November 10th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Super Mommy
Sending lots of your way! Hang in there!
November 10th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Marieke's Avatar Mommy to an angel
So sorry

TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs:

IVF #1 (september 2012): 11 eggs, none fertilized, no transfer
IVF ICSI #1 (may 2013), 1 blastocyst: (m/c 7 weeks )
FET #1 (october 2013), 1 blastocyst:

IVF ICSI #2 (april 2014): 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 2 bad quality embryos, no transfer
IVF ICSI #2.1 (coming soon)
November 10th, 2010, 04:59 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
Oh Sweetie,

Our bodies are so so cruel to us sometimes. I am so sorry that yours is giving you a hard time

November 11th, 2010, 11:12 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Agreed! Our bodies are so mean to us..... Just not fair.
HUGS..... KUP.
November 11th, 2010, 03:23 PM
MEG282's Avatar Soon to be Mommy of 2!
I have gone thru that before, it is horrible how our bodies "trick" us! For myself, as much as I tell myself I am not I still have that glimmer of hope in the back of my head that I might be! Hang in there! Thinking of you!

Thank You for the BEAUTIFUL Siggy .:Shortcake:.

November 12th, 2010, 04:55 AM
Regular
Hugs! Definitely know the feeling.
November 12th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Christina33's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So sorry Hun

Thank You ~steph2007~ For My Beautiful Spring Siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search