New to TTC 1+ year

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2011, 08:28 PM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
Hello, My name is Melissa(23) Dh is Kris(25), We have been TTC #1 for 15 months with only 7 cycles and not once O'ing! I have PCOS and I do not have normal cycles at all. I can go from 3 weeks for a cycle to 6 months with meds to bring it on all the way to a year with out meds to bring AF on.

I have gone to the Fertility Doctor for about 3 months to find out that I have one Tube closed and a problem with not O'ing. We were going to do clomid with trigger shot and do 4 u/s when I lost my job so we had to not go through with it because it was $900 for everything.

Well I am going to go to my Ob/Gyn on Jan 27th to see what I can do to get this BFP! I would like to do Clomid on my own with out doing all the u/s in the office and go through my insurance! I hope she will help me, I mean 15 months almost 16 months with out O'ing you would think she would help me! So we can only hope at this point!

Dh and I are saving so we can get a house soon, so we keep saying that maybe this is gods way of making us wait to get our because he has a plan. With that I try to be optimistic and say that it wont be too bad. I know that I am young but I want my kids young so I can not be an older lady raising our kids.

I am going to do the HCG diet starting next Tuesday to try and see if losing weight will help me get my

I am willing to try anything right now, everyone that I know is getting pregnant, specially everyone on my FB and it just drives me nuts!

Well I hope to get to know more ladies that have been trying for more then a year! Not that I want us here, but it nice to have the support from ladies that are going through the same thing.
January 13th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Marieke's Avatar Mommy to an angel
Welcome! Sorry you ended up here I hope you get the help you need!

TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs:

IVF #1 (september 2012): 11 eggs, none fertilized, no transfer
IVF ICSI #1 (may 2013), 1 blastocyst: (m/c 7 weeks )
FET #1 (october 2013), 1 blastocyst:

IVF ICSI #2 (april 2014): 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 2 bad quality embryos, no transfer
IVF ICSI #2.1 (coming soon)
January 13th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Super Mommy
Welcome!! I am sorry for all the craziness you are going through, and I hope you get your BFP soon! I know this board is not some place that any of us "want" to be....but it is a really great group of ladies!!! I figure if we have to go through this, at least we can do it with the support of ppl in the same situation....it really does help you not feel so alone.

Miranda (27)
DH (27)
DD (8)
January 13th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Coley54
Welcome! Sorry you are here but very happy to 'meet' you. This is a GREAT place for support! I'm Coley (28) and DH is Matt (32) and we've been TTC for over 2 years...It'll be 3 in June I believe...I always get the month mixed up. It all runs together after a while. I hope your stay with us is a short one!

***A HUGE thanks to marriedc for the awesome siggy!***

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

January 13th, 2011, 01:00 PM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
sorry you have to join us here

im emma wife to paul and mummy to daniel, we have been ttc number 2 for 18 months

January 13th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Super Mommy
Hello! I am Angie (32) and we have been ttc #1 for almost a year and a half. These ladies here are great and extremely supportive!

TTC #1 since August 2009

DH=42.......SA's off the charts!!!
Me=33........unexplained
One year on our own=BFNs
Clomid+BDing (4 months)=BFNs
IUI #1 Feb. 2011=BFN
IUI #2 Apr. 2011=BFN
1st RE appt.=May 2011
1st IVF cycle June/July=delayed due to OHSS concern
10 Snowbabies!!!!!!!
1st FET Oct. 2011=BFP!!!!!!
Beta #1=1,398