Day 1: Picture of yourself & 15 facts about you.

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2011, 04:56 PM
samantharae's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here's me @ halloween

1. I was born in Wisconsin but I moved to Georgia when I was almost 4 years old. I consider myself a southerner through & through!
2. I lost a really good friend a month before I turned 15 in a drunk driving accident. That kept me from not getting my learners til I was 17 & my license when I was 20.
3. I had, what I call, a boy addiction from age 14-21. DH changed all that.
4. I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. When I was 17 I finally got down to a healthy 145lbs & my grandmother told me I looked sickly & to go eat some cheesburgers. I did, & since then I've been overweight.
5. My dad & I weren't close & I wish more than anything I could go back & fix that before he passed away.
6. I'm a country girl at heart, I love big trucks, playing in the mud, country music & guys in camo!
7. I got pregnant when I was 18 but it ended up being chemical. It broke my heart but was a blessing in disguise.
8. Most of my friends when I was a teenager did drugs, I've never touched drugs in my life.
9. My mom is my BESTEST friend in the ENTIRE WORLD! I can talk to her about anything.
10. I watch Days Of Our Lives EVERY DAY!
11. I am really girly. I love getting my nails & hair done & going tanning. I'm a priss but I can also get down & dirty when need be [:
12. DH & I got pregnant with Brady after only being together for 3 months. He was planned though, yes at 3 months we planned on getting pregnant! lol don't ask! i don't even know *** we were thinking! Wouldn't change it for the world!
13. I am addicted to my blackberry. Ever wonder how I can post so much stuff on the January Challenge? The blackberry makes that ALL possible [:
14. One of my biggest fears is that Brady will be an only child. I was an only child & I don't want that for him. DH & I only have my mom & her boyfriend down here for family. I don't want him always being the only kid like I always was.
15. I'm supposed to have a 31 year old brother or sister. My mom got pregnant when she was 15 (by her now boyfriend, crazy story i might tell it another time! They reconnected after my daddy passed away.) Her boyfriend was young & dumb & cheated on her giving her a STD (curable thank god, cant remember what it was) and that STD would have caused the baby to either be blind, deaf, mentally challenged or all of them. My grandma was/is an alcoholic & my mom would never take care of a special needs child alone so she chose to abort. She didn't tell me until I was in the 6th grade doing a project on teen pregnancy.

brayden michael: 6.27.07 - 5lbs 9oz - 18in
adaleigh jayne: 10.15.12 - 7lbs 6oz - 18in
January 19th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Marieke's Avatar Mommy to an angel
This summer, in Europe

1. I'm an only child and have a really small family

2. My cousin's girlfriend just had the first baby in the family, and I call her my niece although I know she isn't directly my niece. I love her!

3. In February 2010 (almost a year ago), my healthy 1 1/2 year old bunny Bindi died in my arms...

4. 4 months later, 2 weeks before he turned 4, my cat got hit by a car and died. I found him not too far from our house. I can never erase that image from my mind... I miss him so much

5. I have 3 cats and 1 rabbit, and I'd have more if DH didn't stop me

6. I used to be a Pepsi-aholic. At my worst, I drank 7 cans a day...

7. Until I reached 20, I weighed less than 80lbs, could eat anything I wanted and never gain weight. I was always a very small girl, super skinny, some people thought I was anorexic, but I wasn't. Then I started gaining weight all of a sudden, around 19 and now I have a hard time losing it all... I don't wanna say how much I weigh because I know it's not a lot to some and some women might be offended by it, but I too need to lose weight, like most women.

8. I'm deaf, only in my right ear

9. I'm a huge fan of One Tree Hill and Glee!

10. I miss back when I was younger and never thought about having a baby for one second...

11. My mother tongue is French. I learned the basics of English in school and then got interested in tv shows like Full House, Boy Meets World and General Hospital. I was bilingual by the age of 14... I still watch General Hospital

12. My biggest fear is to lose my parents

13. I studied Theatre in college and then switched to Languages, then quit and became a nanny. And now I have my own home daycare since July 2009 I love my job and being my own boss!

14. I love the fact that my DH would let me be a stay at home mom. But I like my job now, but if I ever need to stop working, I know DH will be ok with it.

15. I started wanting children badly the day I lost my virginity... At 18.

TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs:

IVF #1 (september 2012): 11 eggs, none fertilized, no transfer
IVF ICSI #1 (may 2013), 1 blastocyst: (m/c 7 weeks )
FET #1 (october 2013), 1 blastocyst:

IVF ICSI #2 (april 2014): 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 2 bad quality embryos, no transfer
IVF ICSI #2.1 (coming soon)
January 20th, 2011, 11:07 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy

1. i am the 3rd of 3 sister
2. we used to have a kitten we had to put to sleep as he had a brain tumor
3. i am trying to lose wight following weight watchers
4. i love the girls here and on UK Mummies
5. I cried for days after i got my BFP with Daniel
6. me and DH got engaged after 3 months
7. we got married when we were only 18
8. i had a m/c in june 06
9. i went to Uni for 3 months but chose the wrong course, dropped out meant to go back but never did
10. i have worked for the same company since 1999
11. i watch UK biggest loser and USA biggest loser every week
12. i wear glasses all the time
13. i love glee
14. i have a big fear of Daniel being an only child and being lonely
15. i have LOTS of pictures of daniel arounf the house

January 20th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Coley54
WAY behind! But here I am!

1. I LOVE dogs.
2. I love fish.
3. I'm allergic to cats.
4. My best friend lives in Pennsylvania...way too far away from me.
5. I was married and divorced within 6 months before I got together with Matt.
6. I'm afraid of the dark.
7. I LOVE the tv show The Big Bang Theory.
8. I LOVE Glee even more.
9. I wear glasses for reading...sometimes.
10. I had 4 dogs with my ex-husband and I let him keep them all...I still regret that decision to this day.
11. Sex is really difficult for me on a mental note...makes ttc really difficult given the other problems, lol.
12. I was just asked to be the legal guardian to a friend of our's children should anything happen to her and her husband...I'm touched.
13. I have really bad allergies!
14. I never take pictures of myself, lol.
15. My favorite guilty pleasure is Jersey Shore, lol. I'm ashamed to admit that.

***A HUGE thanks to marriedc for the awesome siggy!***

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

January 21st, 2011, 05:45 PM
MEG282's Avatar Soon to be Mommy of 2!
Megan Buch-Lowery's Photos | Facebook

1. I am left handed
2. I only write in black ink
3. I am the oldest of 3 girls
4. I have only lost one person in my life and that was my father
5. I am really focused on losing weight right now it is kinda keeping my mind away from TTC (much needed break right now)
6. I have a purse addiction (vera bradley & coach are my downfalls)
7. I am a Winnie the Pooh lover!
8. I love to plan for things, always making lists!
9. My favorite movie is Urban Cowboy
10. My favorite band is The Beatles
11. My favorite color is Red
12. My favorite food is a cheeseburger with beer battered onion rings (oh how I miss that!)
13. I have 3 GodChildren that I love as if they were my own!
14. I love my job but hate the pressure
15. I NEED to find the time to go away to Disney World again! I miss that place!

Thank You for the BEAUTIFUL Siggy .:Shortcake:.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search