We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Got any pet peeves about your DH??? Vent away ladies!!!
I have soooooo many!!!! Here lately it is when he stretches. He makes this horrible noise!!!! Really!?!? Must you do that, does it help?!? I think not!
TTC #1 since August 2009
DH=42.......SA's off the charts!!!
One year on our own=BFNs
Clomid+BDing (4 months)=BFNs
IUI #1 Feb. 2011=BFN
IUI #2 Apr. 2011=BFN
1st RE appt.=May 2011
1st IVF cycle June/July=delayed due to OHSS concern
1st FET Oct. 2011=BFP!!!!!!
WOW, two babies.........
Hmm...his stubborness! Especially if I want to him to do something. He'll say he'll do it, and then not...or take for to get around to it. When I mention it again, he'll take it as "nagging" and purposely wait longer to do it!
Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
- Not cleaning up his messes
- Leaving crumbs everywhere
- Leaving his empty, dirty grapefruit juice glass full of pulp on his desk (it's a b***** to wash after that)
- Leaving his underwear on the bedroom floor
- Not pulling the shower curtain when he's done with it
- Having to re-do the dishes after him because he didn't wash them properly (I gotta be really exhausted or sick to ask him to do the dishes...)
- Leaving a ton of leftover food floating in the sink cause the hole is blocked...
- When I try to pull the sheets back on my side, he pulls them back on his side!!!
- Leaving water all around the bathroom sink
- Waiting until I ask him to do anything around here (he's gotten better with the litterbox though)
And I could come up with so much more! Sometimes I wonder if it would be easier to just marry another girl....
TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs: IVF #1 (september 2012): 11 eggs, none fertilized, no transfer IVF ICSI #1 (may 2013), 1 blastocyst: (m/c 7 weeks ) FET #1 (october 2013), 1 blastocyst: IVF ICSI #2 (april 2014): 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 2 bad quality embryos, no transfer IVF ICSI #2.1 (coming soon)
I have the biggest issue listening to him eat...most of the time he catches himself and will chew with his mouth shut but when he doesn't...omg. If I wanted to listen to a cow eat, I'd sit out in a cow field.
Also, he burps. And burping...fine...he does it on purpose...all day long...every day...and the burp talking!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Make it stop! Make it stop!!!
OH! And last one...he eats in bed. I HATE that!!!!
***A HUGE thanks to marriedc for the awesome siggy!***