Feelings

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Super Mommy
Ahhhh, ladies, only you would understand this.

So, we have to take this month off due to my busy and stressful work schedule. I am fine with that and earlier this week found my long, lost friend......WINE!!!! Up until this morning, I have been feeling somewhat energized and relieved that the first IUI didn't work so that I could be focused on work this month instead of worrying about stressing in the first few weeks. This morning my dear friend that told me back in Jan. that she was expecting, announced it on FB. They waited until she is 14 weeks and as I said before I am happy for them, but it was just a slap in the face. I know that God has a plan for us and maybe my body is just not ready to carry a little one, but durn it......when will it be my turn?!?!?! Why is it that everyone gets pregnant before we do!?!? Ahhhhh......thanks for listening ladies!

TTC #1 since August 2009

DH=42.......SA's off the charts!!!
Me=33........unexplained
One year on our own=BFNs
Clomid+BDing (4 months)=BFNs
IUI #1 Feb. 2011=BFN
IUI #2 Apr. 2011=BFN
1st RE appt.=May 2011
1st IVF cycle June/July=delayed due to OHSS concern
10 Snowbabies!!!!!!!
1st FET Oct. 2011=BFP!!!!!!
Beta #1=1,398
Beta #2=8,032
Beta #3=14,955
11/10/11=1st u/s
WOW, two babies.........
March 5th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Marieke's Avatar Mommy to an angel
Oh Angie We all understand what you're going through. I know it's tough when we see friends getting pregnant before us when we're trying SO HARD My best friend just told me she stopped taking the pill, after taking it for 10 years... I'm just scared she'll be pregnant before me... It would be so unfair! She's not even happy with her boyfriend, and he's a total jerk! *sigh*

Life is not fair. Sometimes I wonder how it all works, how stupid, ignorant, selfish people get what they want (a baby in this case) and we don't... There's no use in trying to understand We just need to live with it and make the best of it, no matter how hard it is. It'll come. I tell myself, we will have a baby, whether it's biological, from a surrogate or through adoption. It doesn't matter.

I don't know if you guys are contemplating adoption, but DH and I are, just in case. One thing that is certain, we will be parents. We just need to figure out how.

I love you girlie Take care.

TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs:

IVF #1 (september 2012): 11 eggs, none fertilized, no transfer
IVF ICSI #1 (may 2013), 1 blastocyst: (m/c 7 weeks )
FET #1 (october 2013), 1 blastocyst:

IVF ICSI #2 (april 2014): 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 2 bad quality embryos, no transfer
IVF ICSI #2.1 (coming soon)
March 5th, 2011, 11:26 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy

i found out 2 people, 1 being my sister are pregnant this week and 2 close friends had babies this week

March 6th, 2011, 05:41 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks so much for the kind words, Marie. I told DH about what I was feeling yesterday and I told him I just wanted to wallow all day in self-pity. He was actually very sweet about it and held me for a while. Then, he said ok, you can have one day to wallow. I am only giving you one day. ha ha So, I guess today......no more wallowing! lol

Hang in there Emma! I know how it feels with your sister. Mine had her third at the beginning of Feb. Funny how she has no problem getting pregnant, but here I am. It took them almost a year for her first, but not for the other two! Crazy, isn't it?!?!

TTC #1 since August 2009

DH=42.......SA's off the charts!!!
Me=33........unexplained
One year on our own=BFNs
Clomid+BDing (4 months)=BFNs
IUI #1 Feb. 2011=BFN
IUI #2 Apr. 2011=BFN
1st RE appt.=May 2011
1st IVF cycle June/July=delayed due to OHSS concern
10 Snowbabies!!!!!!!
1st FET Oct. 2011=BFP!!!!!!
Beta #1=1,398
Beta #2=8,032
Beta #3=14,955
11/10/11=1st u/s
WOW, two babies.........
March 6th, 2011, 10:08 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
yeah its crazy!!

as much as it hurts i am praying so hard for her as she had her son in 2009 and then has had 3 m/c since so hopefully this 1 sticks

March 6th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Marieke's Avatar Mommy to an angel

TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs:

IVF #1 (september 2012): 11 eggs, none fertilized, no transfer
IVF ICSI #1 (may 2013), 1 blastocyst: (m/c 7 weeks )
FET #1 (october 2013), 1 blastocyst:

IVF ICSI #2 (april 2014): 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 2 bad quality embryos, no transfer
IVF ICSI #2.1 (coming soon)
March 7th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Coley54
Hugs ladies...I know how you all feel. Feels like it will never happen.

***A HUGE thanks to marriedc for the awesome siggy!***

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

March 9th, 2011, 12:33 PM
eccomi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
girls keep your chins up... it will happen when you least expect it. i know exactly how you feel and sometimes i feel guilty about getting my BFP when there are so many other girls who deserve it just as much (if not more) than me.

miss you girls. i lurk and keep up on you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search