CD 15 BW Results

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2011, 01:31 PM
MEG282's Avatar Soon to be Mommy of 2!
Just got the result from my CD 15 BW. The nurse said that my LH was in normal range but on the lower end, she believes that I am still in the follicular phase and should be ovulating soon! I do not believe this is the case and think I am not going to "O" at all! Maybe from habit or I am just a pessimist! My CD 11 sonogram showed a 23mm follicle on my left ovary and a few too small ones on my right ovary. Is it possible that the large follicle did not burst and my right ovary follicles continued to grow???? I have no clue! I hope the nurse is right!!!

Thank You for the BEAUTIFUL Siggy .:Shortcake:.

March 9th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Super Mommy
I have no idea here. I never had any blood work on day 15. Good luck and thanks for the update! Keep 'em coming!

TTC #1 since August 2009

DH=42.......SA's off the charts!!!
Me=33........unexplained
One year on our own=BFNs
Clomid+BDing (4 months)=BFNs
IUI #1 Feb. 2011=BFN
IUI #2 Apr. 2011=BFN
1st RE appt.=May 2011
1st IVF cycle June/July=delayed due to OHSS concern
10 Snowbabies!!!!!!!
1st FET Oct. 2011=BFP!!!!!!
Beta #1=1,398
Beta #2=8,032
Beta #3=14,955
11/10/11=1st u/s
WOW, two babies.........
March 9th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Marieke's Avatar Mommy to an angel
I have no clue either hun... Keep testing and stay positive!!! You're getting there!!

TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs:

IVF #1 (september 2012): 11 eggs, none fertilized, no transfer
IVF ICSI #1 (may 2013), 1 blastocyst: (m/c 7 weeks )
FET #1 (august 2013), 1 blastocyst
March 10th, 2011, 02:23 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
stay positive, GL hun

March 10th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Thanks Ladies!!! I called my doctors office and asked the nurse if she could have my doctor write a script for a CD 21 BW test, so I am waiting to hear back from her office confirming whether or not I can come in on Monday and have the BW done! I will just feel better knowing, esp. since I am going away at the end of this month to FL I just want to know before hand if AF is coming or the clomid worked!

March 10th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Good luck Are you still testing with your OPKs?

TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs:

March 10th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Yes, I am testing twice a day, once in the morning and the other when I get home from work. I no longer have a line on the OPK, it disappeared on CD16. I had my bloodwork on CD15 and the nurse said that my LH is in normal range but on the lower end, do you think it was on it's way out since the OPK's are not showing a line anymore? And if thats the case, what does that mean??? I have never been more in my life LOL!

March 10th, 2011, 09:55 AM
When it's negative, the lightness of the test line doesn't really matter. When it starts getting darker everytime you take it, then you're heading towards Oing. It's possible that it was darker around CD 16 and lighter after that, it's all negative. If you're testing twice a day, it's impossible that you missed it. My OB gave me the example: the LH goes like this: ^ It increases then reaches its peak then decreases slowly. It doesn't go + and then a few hours later big fat -. Like an downside up V.

I'd just keep testing... It's possible that your Clomid is not working on the first try. It might need adjustments too. How much are you taking right now?

Don't get discouraged. You'll get it all adjusted with time if it isn't this month

TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs:

March 10th, 2011, 06:31 PM
All my OPK's were exactly the same from CD 10-CD 15 I think CD 12 might of been a bit darker but just a shade and it never became + and then CD 16 there was no more line! It's ok if it didn't work this time I am only on 50 mg of Clomid and I have read that bigger girls need a higher dose a lot of times for the Clomid to work. We will see, maybe I didn't catch the + since I have been on this diet I drink water like crazy and constantly go to the bathroom, maybe my urine was too diluted for the test when it was +, you never know right? Thanks for all the great advice! I really, really appreciate it!!! You ladies are the best!!!!!

March 10th, 2011, 06:33 PM
I dunno... I do drink lots of water too and I get + OPKs... Keep testing, maybe you're just Oing late

TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs:

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search