Log In Sign Up

Hello Ladies!


Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
March 30th, 2011, 09:49 AM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 1,256
I might have been here a couple of times, here and there, but it has hit me that I am on 18 months in two days, of TTC, plus my sil who stopped taking birth control and got pregnant the 1st month being off and not ready to start till July got pregnant!! It has completely made me realize I SUCK at getting pregnant and how can it be soooo easy for others!

I have PCOS, and one closed tube. I did round one of clomid 50mg and it didn't work, no sign of O! Second round will start as soon as af shows up and I will start taking them, I started provera yesterday. So about 3 weeks she should show. I will be taking 50mgx2 a day! Lets hope this will help me!

Thats everything about me!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
March 30th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Marieke's Avatar Mommy to an angel
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,420
Welcome to the board! Sorry to hear about your troubles
__________________



TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs:

IVF #1 (september 2012): 11 eggs, none fertilized, no transfer
IVF ICSI #1 (may 2013), 1 blastocyst: (m/c 7 weeks )
FET #1 (october 2013), 1 blastocyst:

IVF ICSI #2 (april 2014): 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 2 bad quality embryos, no transfer
IVF ICSI #2.1 (coming soon)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
March 30th, 2011, 10:58 AM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 1,256
Thank you! I hope that it will happen, I know my time will come but still it sucks!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
March 30th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Marieke's Avatar Mommy to an angel
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,420
Miracles happen
__________________



TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs:

IVF #1 (september 2012): 11 eggs, none fertilized, no transfer
IVF ICSI #1 (may 2013), 1 blastocyst: (m/c 7 weeks )
FET #1 (october 2013), 1 blastocyst:

IVF ICSI #2 (april 2014): 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 2 bad quality embryos, no transfer
IVF ICSI #2.1 (coming soon)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
March 30th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Palm Coast, FL
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Coley54
Welcome! I'm Coley (28) and DH is Matt (32). I hope your stay here is short! I feel your pain on watching family getting pregnant practically without trying. I have 3 cousins who are all of a sudden magically pregnant. Two of those cousins are on their second children. It hurts to watch. Hugs.
__________________

***A HUGE thanks to marriedc for the awesome siggy!***

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN



Reply With Quote
  #6  
March 30th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Super Mommy
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 995
Welcome to the board! I am Angie (32) and we have been ttc our first since Aug. '09. I have done three rounds of clomid and one IUI + clomid and so far no such luck. I look forward to getting to know you better! Hopefully, your stay here is short!
__________________
ANGIE





TTC #1 since August 2009

DH=42.......SA's off the charts!!!
Me=33........unexplained
One year on our own=BFNs
Clomid+BDing (4 months)=BFNs
IUI #1 Feb. 2011=BFN
IUI #2 Apr. 2011=BFN
1st RE appt.=May 2011
1st IVF cycle June/July=delayed due to OHSS concern
10 Snowbabies!!!!!!!
1st FET Oct. 2011=BFP!!!!!!
Beta #1=1,398
Beta #2=8,032
Beta #3=14,955
11/10/11=1st u/s
WOW, two babies.........
Reply With Quote
  #7  
March 30th, 2011, 05:00 PM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 1,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. McFadden View Post
Miracles happen
I believe that! My story, I went to the RE had the die test on my falopian tubes and uterus, they told me I had unacorniate uterus, which meant full redress, cringe put in and change if loss if baby between 22 and under weeks, and early birth. If I was to use clomid I may get twins and if that was the case we may of had to abort one if the babies because my uterus is shaped like a banana and could kill me or early birth. I went to get an mri see if I had two kidneys because women with that uterus may cause them to have one kidney. So I did the mri, and whike doing it I prayed day and night the whole 45 min while in the machine that this not be true! Went back to the doctor for the results and Nothing I was told I have a wonderful uterus and one closed tube, she didn't seem to worried about the tube being closed that I always have the other one so I went from this horrible thing to a perfectly beautiful uterus and wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant and having to abort the baby if there were two!

So I believe in miracles!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
March 30th, 2011, 05:07 PM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 1,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley54 View Post
Welcome! I'm Coley (28) and DH is Matt (32). I hope your stay here is short! I feel your pain on watching family getting pregnant practically without trying. I have 3 cousins who are all of a sudden magically pregnant. Two of those cousins are on their second children. It hurts to watch. Hugs.
Cole, I hope my stay is short as well, but my stay hasn't been to short with TTC #1 and never thought it would be 18 months and nothing! I'm sorry I know how it feels, I have a 15 year old niece who had yer 1st at 15 and friends and family getting pregnant all the time! but thats ok we will have our chance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BandGeek View Post
Welcome to the board! I am Angie (32) and we have been ttc our first since Aug. '09. I have done three rounds of clomid and one IUI + clomid and so far no such luck. I look forward to getting to know you better! Hopefully, your stay here is short!
Hello Angle nice to meet you! I'm sorry not but we can do it!


So what are you ladies taking to get your
Reply With Quote
  #9  
March 30th, 2011, 06:54 PM
samantharae's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Monroe, GA
Posts: 3,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by missa3428 View Post
I believe that! My story, I went to the RE had the die test on my falopian tubes and uterus, they told me I had unacorniate uterus, which meant full redress, cringe put in and change if loss if baby between 22 and under weeks, and early birth. If I was to use clomid I may get twins and if that was the case we may of had to abort one if the babies because my uterus is shaped like a banana and could kill me or early birth. I went to get an mri see if I had two kidneys because women with that uterus may cause them to have one kidney. So I did the mri, and whike doing it I prayed day and night the whole 45 min while in the machine that this not be true! Went back to the doctor for the results and Nothing I was told I have a wonderful uterus and one closed tube, she didn't seem to worried about the tube being closed that I always have the other one so I went from this horrible thing to a perfectly beautiful uterus and wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant and having to abort the baby if there were two!

So I believe in miracles!
Welcome! My name is Samantha (25) & I also have a unicornuate uterus. Don't let that get you down! My DH Johnny (30) & I have a beautiful healthy almost 4 year old little boy named Brayden (Brady for short) He DID come early @ 35w2d but was 100% healthy! DH & I have been trying for baby #2 since July 2008. I've never heard about the kidney thing but i did have a bit of kidney problems in my teen years (reoccurring kidney infections) Good Luck & I hope your stay is short =)
__________________
Samantha
mommy . wife . daughter

brayden michael: 6.27.07 - 5lbs 9oz - 18in
adaleigh jayne: 10.15.12 - 7lbs 6oz - 18in
Reply With Quote
  #10  
March 30th, 2011, 07:27 PM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 1,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantharae View Post
Welcome! My name is Samantha (25) & I also have a unicornuate uterus. Don't let that get you down! My DH Johnny (30) & I have a beautiful healthy almost 4 year old little boy named Brayden (Brady for short) He DID come early @ 35w2d but was 100% healthy! DH & I have been trying for baby #2 since July 2008. I've never heard about the kidney thing but i did have a bit of kidney problems in my teen years (reoccurring kidney infections) Good Luck & I hope your stay is short =)
Samantha, I actually don't have one, they said that I just have a tube closed that some how the HSG test wrong. The doctor said something about how if you didn't believe in god this would make you believe (she new we are believers) She never saw anything like this. It was PERFECT! But she said even if I did have it she told me not to worry about it, that they would do everything they would to help me stay full term! So I was still worried, the thought of the heartache and not being able to work, and finances....I am happy to hear that you had a healthy baby! I havent had anyone hear of a Unicornate Uterus before. Do you have anything else wrong other then the unicornate uterus? I was told that shouldn't give you problems with getting pregnant, just a little longer because you only have one tube (sometimes) Is yours a right or a left? Yah some women only have one kidney with the unicorniate uterus. My RE did testing before putting me on clomid just because of the muli births. When did you find out you had UU?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
March 30th, 2011, 08:00 PM
samantharae's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Monroe, GA
Posts: 3,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by missa3428 View Post
Samantha, I actually don't have one, they said that I just have a tube closed that some how the HSG test wrong. The doctor said something about how if you didn't believe in god this would make you believe (she new we are believers) She never saw anything like this. It was PERFECT! But she said even if I did have it she told me not to worry about it, that they would do everything they would to help me stay full term! So I was still worried, the thought of the heartache and not being able to work, and finances....I am happy to hear that you had a healthy baby! I havent had anyone hear of a Unicornate Uterus before. Do you have anything else wrong other then the unicornate uterus? I was told that shouldn't give you problems with getting pregnant, just a little longer because you only have one tube (sometimes) Is yours a right or a left? Yah some women only have one kidney with the unicorniate uterus. My RE did testing before putting me on clomid just because of the muli births. When did you find out you had UU?
Nothing else that we know of is wrong. I had my HSG March 2010 & my dr said he didnt consider me a "fertility case" more of a "getting to term case". My right side is not functional. Yea my dr told me sometimes the one working side will work double time to make up for the missing tube, other times it only releases an egg every other month. He told us to try for 3 cycles after the HSG & we did get pregnant the 3rd cycle but it ended in miscarriage at 5w1d. I found out I had a UU when I had a csection with my son.
__________________
Samantha
mommy . wife . daughter

brayden michael: 6.27.07 - 5lbs 9oz - 18in
adaleigh jayne: 10.15.12 - 7lbs 6oz - 18in
Reply With Quote
  #12  
March 30th, 2011, 09:02 PM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 1,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantharae View Post
Nothing else that we know of is wrong. I had my HSG March 2010 & my dr said he didnt consider me a "fertility case" more of a "getting to term case". My right side is not functional. Yea my dr told me sometimes the one working side will work double time to make up for the missing tube, other times it only releases an egg every other month. He told us to try for 3 cycles after the HSG & we did get pregnant the 3rd cycle but it ended in miscarriage at 5w1d. I found out I had a UU when I had a csection with my son.
That is what I have heard that some women dont even know till they have to have a c-section! Well I am happy that you are able to have a baby! I am sorry about your m/c. I hope your get your BFP soon!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
March 31st, 2011, 10:24 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 37,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. McFadden View Post
Miracles happen
the sure do, take a look at that beautful boy in my siggy we were ttc him for 6.5 years, i have PCOS too and we had test after test after test and were told our only hope was IVF within 3 month we concieved on our own

Welcome to the board, im emma and we have been ttc number 2 for 20 months
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #14  
March 31st, 2011, 09:01 PM
missa3428's Avatar TTC#1 I want 2 b a MOMMY
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 1,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteys*wife View Post
the sure do, take a look at that beautful boy in my siggy we were ttc him for 6.5 years, i have PCOS too and we had test after test after test and were told our only hope was IVF within 3 month we concieved on our own

Welcome to the board, im emma and we have been ttc number 2 for 20 months
Hello, I am happy to see that there are women that can conceive with pcos!!! Nice to meet you!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0