Food List?

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 27th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Veteran
Hi Ladies,

I went today and everything seems to check out ok so my dr kept me on the same dosages for now. Will have to go back on Wed for ultrasound and blood work.

Once I started my injectables for IVF, my current dr told me I could eat or drink anything as long as it's not excessive. They did tell me to keep alcohol to a min, avoid if all possible. Allowed to have a cup of coffee a day if I must, but if I can keep it minimal. And absolutely no herbs of any kind.

My previous dr made me quit all coffee/caffeine and alcohol all together when I started injectables for IUI. She said I should be eating as though I'm pregnant.

Just wanted to compare notes...any one else here eating with restrictions or have a food list they are avoiding? I want to optimize my chances and don't want to hinder the growth of my eggs because I'm having coffee everyday or something.

Thanks!

-- Lilacs

Last edited by Lilacs80; June 28th, 2011 at 10:14 AM.
June 28th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Coley54
I'm sorry, I have no experience with all this! I hope someone can help though! Good luck!

***A HUGE thanks to marriedc for the awesome siggy!***

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

June 28th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley54 View Post
I'm sorry, I have no experience with all this! I hope someone can help though! Good luck!
Thanks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search