hi guys!! im tryin conceive for over 1 year for a 3rd baby hlp!

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 11th, 2011, 04:14 AM
hi everyone!
im a 27 yr old mum of 2! my son is 9 yrs old and my daughter will be 3 yrs old this friday! myself and my fiancee have been tryin for baby no 3 for 1yr and 2 months now and no luck my partner is my son s step dad. we met wen jamie was a over a yr old and after few yrs we tried for our 1st child togther wen my son was 5! and it only took 3 months to get pregnant!!!

This time its takin very long to get pregnant!! over the year! my menstural cycles were normal get a period start each month then they started changin!! from 30 days cycle to 33 to 34 then 35! now a whooping 45 days!!!!

i just went to the doc yesterday for a blood test as my HCG levels do be very low in my pregnancys and wont show on a unrine test till im about 5 weeks or more pregnant!I was 6 weeks since my lmp and no period was comin about 3 weeks late for my perod! so done blood tst results be bk fri evenin or monday!!

then last nite after 12am my what looks like period came!!! i ran straight up stairs and cried and cried! couldnt believe it as i really thought i was pregnant this time!! my period was latest i ever had one 45 days cycle!!!!!!!!!!!

so now i was thinkin cud been miscarriage! as this my 1st ever been 45 days!!!!!!! took day off work i feel so bad!!

just gonna wait for blood test urine tests are negative bt they wudnt show up either way now as too early to detect for me ! LMP date was 28th june 2011! today its 11th aug 2011!

sooo down this happen anyone what was outcome! on blood test or was bleed just a pregnancy bleed for few days thanks xx
August 11th, 2011, 08:49 AM
i got my blood results and they were negative (i knew anyway) ! but just gotta gt bk up and dust your shoulders off!!! so i did!

and doc said to me i might not be ovualting!!! so i have to back on 1st september get a blood test done! and see am i ovualating or not! and if not gonna be put on << CLOMID>> SO tat givin me a glimmer of hope

and puttin my very down day bit of hope! i know this might not work either but ere! its someth!!! and its more then whats happening last yr= NOTHIN!

SO please god things start happening! at least to know what problem is and try and fix it not be tormenting myself and getting worked up! as if all this fails! not more i can do and cant do IVF or so as wudnt have tat type money!

so il be glad to see can sort things this way if not at least i know and carry on and have my 2 kids as it is and completed family ! but if i cud extent it i wud have/will !

baby dust to you all best luck to ye all...

anyone feel free to post ! if goin thru same thing or advice or suggestions etc thanks xx
August 11th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Marieke's Avatar Mommy to an angel
Sorry We're all sort of going through the same

TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs:

IVF #1 (september 2012): 11 eggs, none fertilized, no transfer
IVF ICSI #1 (may 2013), 1 blastocyst: (m/c 7 weeks )
FET #1 (october 2013), 1 blastocyst:

IVF ICSI #2 (april 2014): 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 2 bad quality embryos, no transfer
IVF ICSI #2.1 (coming soon)
August 11th, 2011, 09:10 AM
how are you getttin on x
August 11th, 2011, 11:00 AM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy
welcome to the board!

Very proud mummy to 2 earthly and 5 heavenly babies

August 11th, 2011, 09:57 PM
captbabs's Avatar Arrgghh we be knocked up!
Have you ever thought about trying a natural supplement like vitex to even out your cycles? My cycles kept getting longer up to 41 days, and the vitex has helped me. I'm not pregnant yet, but hopefully will be soon.
August 12th, 2011, 09:19 AM
aw thanx whiteys wife nice have place like this to chat .

ooh cool captbabs! what is it vitex ! ill try it ! try everyth ! was big shock 3rd time tryin i thought be like easy just happen! like was with my second! bit scary really

my cuz said maybe it s just not our time to have a 3rd maybe few yrs dwn the line that life is planned out for everyone!! just go with flow ! i like planning doi, ummmm ! just have wait and see!!!

most worrying thing is me thinkin ther sumth seriously wrong with me ! cant gt my head around it! shockin! anyway im soooo thankful have my 2 kids and as true as its my daughters 3rd birthday today i love um to bits. and if tat all i can have im happy with that at least i had the chance, they mite not have another sibling to love but they have me and ther daddy love ye lots mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxx
August 12th, 2011, 10:48 PM
captbabs's Avatar Arrgghh we be knocked up!
thatch all the research I did on vitex was good news. I didn't find any scary, crazy side effects from it. The worst was the first week or so I had bad heartburn. It passed though, and everything is fine now. It doesn't help hearing stuff like what your cousin said. We want babies now! lol It's harder each month that goes by.
August 13th, 2011, 12:56 PM
myfavoriteshoes's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Skype™ to myfavoriteshoes
Have you ever got checked for PCOS?

August 18th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Coley54
Welcome to one of the best little spots on the internet. I hope you get answers soon!

***A HUGE thanks to marriedc for the awesome siggy!***

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search