having a hard time :(

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2011, 02:53 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
i havent been around much lately, i am having a hard time with this whole ttc business, everytime i turn JM or FB there is another baby annoucment or BFP annoucnment and its just getting to me

when will it be our turn

August 16th, 2011, 06:54 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
just stalking you a little Emma

I wanted to offer you a hug, we are in the same boat, and I have been told that I am too negative all the time, and I can't be friends with some of my "friends" anymore.

Sometimes I really do wish these people who have never been in this place could experience it for themselves. See if they would jump and down and throw a party for yet another BFP - especially one that wasn't wanted.

Anyway, I am sorry you are not in a good place, I am trying to keep myself from breaking down, and I am hoping to see 2 lines in another week or so, but it is so hard to not just crawl under a rock and cry.

*hugs* to honey, I really do hope you get your BFP very soon!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

August 16th, 2011, 07:06 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
hey Ami

yeah i even had to deactivate my FB account for a while cos everytime i logged on there was an annoucment, i had a good cry pulled myself together and then logged back on, but my heads messed up, i just cant pull myself out of this feeling and no one seems to understand

good luck sweetie i hope you get your BFP real soon

August 16th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Marieke's Avatar Mommy to an angel

TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs:

IVF #1 (september 2012): 11 eggs, none fertilized, no transfer
IVF ICSI #1 (may 2013), 1 blastocyst: (m/c 7 weeks )
FET #1 (october 2013), 1 blastocyst:

IVF ICSI #2 (april 2014): 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 2 bad quality embryos, no transfer
IVF ICSI #2.1 (coming soon)
August 16th, 2011, 10:16 PM
captbabs's Avatar Arrgghh we be knocked up!
ITA!! You know you should be happy, but it's really hard sometimes. I've been angry and sad all at the same time. Each month that goes by it gets harder. Now I keep thinking, "a year ago we were doing ____ to TTC." I hate this whole past a year BS. HUGS!
August 18th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Coley54
Hugs.

***A HUGE thanks to marriedc for the awesome siggy!***

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

August 21st, 2011, 12:45 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that. Know that you're not alone, though. I have been having a rough time, too. We're all in this and I'm thankful for this board. Sometimes it seems like nobody knows how it feels. Luckily here we all understand.

I was out with a girlfriend Friday night. She and I had a great time & laughed a lot, which is something I haven't done much of lately. I get in the car and open up Facebook on my phone before I start driving. Lo and behold, DH's cousin put on his status that he and his wife are expecting....TWINS! They weren't trying, and he didn't even want any more. I cried the entire way home. And the following morning was sono pic of baby A & B. Then came more tears.

People that haven't been through what we are going through have no idea how hard it is. Even the simplest of questions can leave me wondering if I'll make it to the bathroom, or the car, or the end of my workday before I .

I really hope you (& everyone else!) get a BFP soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search