Vent

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Having a rough day! All of my "baby break downs" seem to happen on Fridays. This whole process really ****** sucks! So tired of the constant failure! Just want to cry! Everything sucks! I'll wake up better tomorrow...... Sad and angry right now!
November 5th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Doing better this morning. Yesterday was bad but I've been worse...... Back to faking the smile and Ignoring the elephant in the room. It works the majority of the time but when I can't ignore it I have days like yesterday.
November 6th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Coley54
I've been away for a bit...sorry you had a bad day! I'm glad you are back to faking it like the pros we are. Don't feel bad for having bad days though...we can't be 'on' all the time. Hugs.

***A HUGE thanks to marriedc for the awesome siggy!***

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

November 6th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Thanks for that!
November 6th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Here is another vent.... What is with the women who write on this board saying "I used to post here a while back and don't really think I belong here any more bc I'm in my xyz trimester" ???????? REALLY!! I'm not sorry for saying that you make me feel like i have yet another person that i have to fake it for. Its great that you've conceived! But i come here to get support from others who are feeling how i am - not for you to share your baby happiness . Right now, hate being around and talking to other pregnant women, I'm jaded, sad and angry and I can't help but feel like you're just another person rubbing my failure in my face.(and no, I don't think that was you're ultimate intention but WOW - how thoughtless!)

NOW, if you made it a point to say "hang in there I've been in that mind set before, I have faith that it will happen for you too.... blah, blah" that would be easier to swallow (and I won't have went on this rant) then reading about your progress.

Find a board where others can relate, bc I CAN'T!!! How thoughtless of someone who once experienced what I'm currently living through! WAKE UP! I can only dream about how you are feeling and what you're experiencing. I shouldn't have to explain that to any woman who once felt like I do now!

Guess I'm having another bad day but I've got a point!
November 7th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry you are feeling this way. I know a few of the ladies who have posted after they have gotten pg struggled with whether or not they should post here...but a bunch of the ladies here have such friendships that its hard not too. And while they are pregnant they most definitely have been here before and mean no disrespect to those of us that are still stuck here. And don't get me wrong...I totally get where you are coming from, even though I have decided to move on with adoption I still feel the failure almost daily. Its sucks...this whole situation sucks. I'm sorry you are having a bad day...please try not to take the former TTC 1+ Years ladies posting here personal. I know they don't mean it.

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

November 13th, 2011, 05:30 PM
I can only imagine The emotional roller coaster you've been through in the last 3 years. I appreciate your post and respect your comments. It meant a lot to have a level headed female who knows what this feels like give me counsel. These posts came a few days after my period arrived. The last 4 months have been very hard for me - as I'm sure you can tell.
December 12th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow...slacker much?! I've been away for a while, lol. I would never consider myself level headed so I'm glad someone does, lolololol. I hope you had an easy rest of the month...the holidays are SOOO hard this year...I don't remember them being this hard.

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search