Fertilaid, men and women, and count boost

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 15th, 2011, 09:54 AM
nikki52687's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello ladies!! I have posted here before but it has been a while, we gave up on TTC for a while and now have jumped back into it after realizing that there is no way possible we can afford to adopt!!

Anyway, a few months ago DH's count was 5 mil. I don't know much about the motility and all that good stuff I just remember he said the count was very low. So, he ran blood work and everything looked normal, so he was sent to a urologist. He didn't find any varicoles (sp?) but he wanted an U/s to be sure. We have not gone for that because our co-pay for that sort of thing is very high, so we are holding off a couple months, since he said he was pretty sure there wasn't any anyway.

So, in the meantime, I ordered fertilaid for men and women, also, count boost and motility boost, and then fertili tea for myself! Hopeing this works and we don't need to do the IUI's. See, I was no ovulating very often on my own, i was having cycles around 70 days. The Dr prescribed femera, it did make me ovulate the first time, but bfn. The second time I did not ovulate from it, atleast not by day 22 when they did the progesterone check. I do believe I did ovulate after that thlough. That is when he ordered the SA and we talked about the next step with the IUI and stuff. That is when we took the break.

since then I have been having 30-40 day cycles, so not too bad, but not consisant, I hope I am ovulati8ng but not 100% sure.

So, I hope the fertilaid and tea help me and the other stuff helps DH's counts. Has anybody here tried any of these things? What were the results??
Our TTC journey: I went off the pill April 10, 2010. I have had irregular cycles ever since. We have tried everything from soy isoflavones, fertili tea, fertil aid for both, sperm count and motility boost for DH, femera, relaxing, giving up...no luck. SA 06/2011-5mil, 05/2012-no live sperm, 07/2012-17mil!! HSG 7/25/12, all clear. Next cycle, Femara 3-7, scan cd 11, 5 follies 17, 12, 12, 11, 10, trigger cd 12, IUI (8/30/12) cd14: BFN, AF showed 9/13/12 -On to cycle 2 with medication and IUI. 9/28 quit groqing, cycle cancelled. 2/6/13 follistim cd 3-12, follies 19, 18, 17, 12, count 1.7 mil, BFN. Skipping this cycle.

http://nikki52687.blogspot.com/ Donate to our IVF fund here: http://www.gofundme.com/210zuw
December 16th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Coley54
Hi there! My husband was on FertileAid. He had great count but the motility and the morphology (I think that was the one) were awful. So we tried the fertileaid. It didn't really help him much. I'm not sure if this help at all but when we would go in for our IUI's, he'd drink an energy drink...The Dr always seemed to notice more swimming around before they were inserted. We never got pregnant though so like I said, not sure how much help it was. I never took any supplements so I can't say how FertileAid helped me. Sorry I couldn't be more help!!

***A HUGE thanks to marriedc for the awesome siggy!***

IUI#1 - BFN
IUI#2 - BFN
IUI#3 - BFN
IUI#4 - BFN

December 18th, 2011, 03:42 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I've looked into them, but never tried them. I hope they work for you!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
December 18th, 2011, 03:55 PM
TGill's Avatar Expecting #2
I used the Fertilaid for myself. After the first month using it, I got pregnant but MC at 5 weeks. Continued taking it, waited till after my next cycle to start trying again and got a BFP. I am now 27 weeks expecting a little boy. I wouldnt say it was all because of the Fertilaid though. But you never know. Doesnt hurt to try. GL!!

Tricia - due May 2, 2013
January 1st, 2012, 06:13 PM
I know of several couples personally who have used FertilAid and received positive preggo tests. I have an Luteal Phase defect and decided to try FertilAid and FertilCM last month (December), I have noticed strong ovulation after my cycle and great OPK results. Since they are herbal vitamins, they can only help. Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search