Introduction

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2011, 09:12 PM
LindsayGriff
Hi my name is Lindsay and I am 29 yrs old. My husband and I have 1 DS who turned 3 in October. We started our journey to conceive #2 in Dec of 2010. I was having regular periods and my charts always indicated I was ovulating but after 6 months of trying and it not working I went to get checked out at a RE. DS came so easy and when DS was 9 months old i had a terrible accident that caused me to have extensive abdominal surgery so I was scared something like a tube may have gotten blocked. Well all my tests came back perfect so he wanted DH tested and we found out he had a varicocele. We scheduled his surgery and basically then gave up on "trying" thinking it wouldn't happen till after his surgery. Well 2 wks prior to his surgery date we found out we were pregnant. I was ecstatic. DH still went through with the surgery incase something happened or if we decided down the road we would want another one. Well on 12/28 I was awoken with severe hemorrhaging and labor like pains. I ended up in the ER as I couldn't stand the pain anymore and the bleeding was so bad I couldn't sit anywhere without a big towel because I kept saturating through my pants in a matter of minutes. They confirmed the baby had stopped growing around 8 wks (I was 10 1/2 wks by last period at this time) and they did a D&C right then and there to stop the bleeding and pain I was having. So once this is all over and my cycle gets to normal again, we are going to start trying again. So now it will be a year of trying. I never thought it would ever take us this long as our first came so easy. I hope my stay with you ladies is short and sweet but we will see.

Thank you peimum for my siggy
December 31st, 2011, 11:58 AM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Welcome to the board. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My DH and I are both 29 and we have a 3 year old too. We've also had losses while ttc our 2nd. I hope your stay here is short.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search