hello (long sorry)

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2012, 05:55 PM
TTC #1
I just wanted to introduce myself to this board. I have only been on here about a month and only have posted i ttc your first child. My name is Christa (26) and DH (30) married 4 and a half yrs and we have actually been TTC about 3 yrs with no success so far. We have seeked fertility help and been testing and r both fine. We have.tried different medicine and one IUI cycle all with no luck. DH is wonderful and so supportive and positive and i have had several wanting to.give.up moments. I think i am now to the point though where I am realizing i am only 26 (just turned Saturday) and some people don't even have there first until late 20's early 30's and if the.Drs say we r fine then it JUST MUST NOT BE the right time. My husband says " the drs aren't ready to give up so neither am I". Gosh I love him. Anyways this is our story and i.can't wait to hear all of yours. I have always seemed to have a hars time when friends and family would tell me about them.getting pregnant s fast(so incredibly ans honestly happy for them just hard at times) but now simce my.eyes have.started viewing TTC differently I am.really excited about hearing success stories. It gives me hope and makes me smile.sorry so long but can't wait to meet everyone. Oh we did actually get pregnant one time 9 months ago (a month after I had a laporoscopy and hysteroscopy to remove a.pullop blocking my left tube 100%) but it ended.in m/c at 6 weeks :-( thank u all.for taking the.time to say hi and read my story.
February 28th, 2012, 07:25 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Welcome and hugs!

I'm Lisa and my DH and I have also been trying for a little under 3 years. We haven't been given any explanation to why it's taking us so long. We did conceive our DS very fast and got pregnant again very quickly when we first ttc #2, but had a m/c around 6 weeks. After a year, we began fertility treatments. We got pregnant again on our 4th iui, but lost that baby around 11 weeks. We are doing another medicated cycle right now.

I hope your stay here is short!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search