Multiple Tests, Clomid, PCOS? Any Advice?

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2012, 09:29 AM
DH and I have been TTC for about 14 months now. I got a BFP in early October 2011, but I m/c at 5 weeks. Then, I waited a full cycle (like all the doctors suggested) and started clomid, BFP on the 1st round, but m/c at 6 weeks (right before Christmas). Went to see a RE in January and she thought I may have a septated uterus based on an MRI. She ordered a sonohystagram which was administered by her partner in the practice, also an RE and Ob/gyn. He said it was slightly septated but because it was so small, operating to remove it would likely do more harm than good and damage my uterine wall. I have an appointment tomorrow to figure out where we go next. I am not even sure what I should be asking the doctor at this point. What the heck is causing the m/c? Why does it take so long to get pregnant? As you may be able to tell, I am extremely frustrated. Oh, and one ob/gyn said I have PCOS and another said that I don't have it. I used to take Metformin. I am not overweight and I have normal cycles (usually, but they do vary in length from 26 days to 35 days).

Anyone else have similar experiences? Any advice?
April 13th, 2012, 07:46 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I'm so sorry about your miscarriages. I have had two myself. Is there anyway to get a third opinion about the PCOS? It's weird that one would say you had it, and one wouldn't!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search