Hi...intro

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2012, 03:25 PM
~~MeeMee~~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi,

I hope you all donít mind me joining this board, but hereís my story:

My DH and I have a wonderful 14yo son together and in 2009 we started thinking our family was incomplete and talked about having another child. So I stopped Depo (after being on it for 11 years!) and we decided to NTNP for awhile. Due to our jobs we both travel, so even after a few years I wasnít surprised we didnít have a BFP, but the beginning of 2011 the desire to have a child increased for the both of us so we decided to actively TTC..using OPKs and BBT, we made changes in our jobs to travel less and to ensure weíd be together during the ďrightĒ times and when we werenít preggo the beginning of 2012 we decided to seek medical help.

We meant with our RE in Feb 2012, where we discussed IUI and had to wait for AF to do some blood work and have an HSG completed before we moved on to IUI. Well, AF was late and I decided to test and we were shocked to see a BFP! We were super excited but unfortunately, I m/c in April. We are waiting a cycle then TTC again.

After 2 years of NTNP and a year of actively TTC, Iím not sure how long it will be before I see one again.

Lately, Iíve been hanging out in the TCAL board and the ladies on there are greatand very supportive. I really enjoy the board, but I also like to jump around on multiple boards. Iíve been lurking on the TTC board and(venting coming) PLEASE, PLEASE donít get me wrong I love seeing all the BFPs and am so happy for these ladies, but it makes me want to scream ďwhatís wrong with meĒ when I see so many women get their BFPs first cycle or two. And irks just a little when someone complaints that they arenít preggo and itís been one cycleÖ.or when itís posted ďfinally a BFPĒ and itís the second cycle.

Sorry, for the venting but needed to get that off my chest and didnít quite know where to vent at and thought this board was probably the most appropriate. Hope you lades donít mind me joining, I promise I donít vent often and I truly am happy for each and every BFP!

BABY BOY due June 6

Me 40 DH 42 with an amazing 15yo DS
TTC #2 NTNP starting in 2009
actively TTC (BBT and OPKs) 2011
natural BFP Feb 2012, ending in mmc Apr with d&c in May
IVF Sep 2012, 4 eggs retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, but showed abnormal
growth, so not suitable for transfer
Nov 2012 IVF take 2 = 3 embryos, but due to concerns with lining unable to transfer
Jan 2013 endometrial biopsy = normal
Mar FET transferred 2 beautiful embryos, but unfortunately BFN
moving to donor eggs fall of 2013
Septemeber 30, 2013 - surprise BFP while waiting for DE
May 14th, 2012, 07:02 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Welcome!! I totally understand what you're saying about the ttc board - I have felt that way on other boards myself!

I'm Lisa and my DH have a 4 year old and we've been ttc now for almost 3 years with "unexplained infertility". We've had two losses during that time.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
May 17th, 2012, 11:32 AM
I hear you! People around me breathe and get pregnant. I'm Victoria, and I've been trying for 3 years. Have been through hell.

IT's tough going through this, but know you're not alone.
May 18th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Regular
Hey Ladies...
My name is Anna...and in a few days I will be TTC for one year!
Every month I would hope...pray...believe that I would be pregnant...and yet...AF would come...and I would be heart broken!
Dr said we should give it one more month after the last pack of clomid...and come in for a visit...I never in my wildest dreams thought I would not be able to get pregnant...NEVER. My DH and I are two healthy individuals...we dont smoke, we dont drink...we are very active...hiking, cycling...swimming!
I dont really know how to handle the "big question" anymore..."when are you starting a family...you are a natural with children..." AND EVERYBODY I know is just falling pregnant...without even trying...please tell me how that works???

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search