New to form.

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Hi, I am new to this form and think it is great we have opportunities like this form to vent, tell our stories, and know we are not alone. A little about myself I am 23 years old, and my hubby and I have been TTC for 4 years now. It has been a painful journey for both him and I, but I find these types of places help me out with dealing. A little about my journey to become pregnant. It started 2 and a half years ago after realizing we were not getting pregnant after 2 unsuccessful years of trying, so I made the decision to go to my Dr to see if there is a different problem. I have been getting abdominal pain for several years along with other complications, like irregular periods, painful intercourse, fatigue, sore lower back, not being able to conceive. I have had so many tests and nothing ever shows up tests include...CT scan, Internal External ultrasounds, pap's, blood work, laparoscopy and D&C. I have been misdiagnosed plenty times first was IBS, then a Dr went on to say I have a pulled muscle and that is what is causing my abdominal pain. I went to a different Dr where they told me my hormones are out of whack, I am constipated, everything is fine. once again decided to go with a different Dr who gave me a pap to check for STD's all came back I have no STD's so she went on to tell me she believes I have endometriosis....which seemed plausible after doing my research. She booked me for a laparoscopy and D&C (D&C i guess was because I get larger than normal blood clots during my periods, or so she said) anyways during the laparoscopy she did not find any endometriosis, but told me that I COULD have a mild case of PID....UGH I have no idea anymore it is frustrating me to the breaking point of giving up on figuring out what is wrong and just let this take it's course naturally. I have been experiencing some weird things after my D&C and hope someone can help me. So my surgery was on Aug 30th 2012 I had slight bleeding day of surgery it was a light pink in colour. Went on with no bleeding for about three days had about two days of no bleeding and then started getting this brownish mucus stuff, that lasted about 4 days then stopped. I started bleeding/spotting brownish/pink mucus again three days ago and it has been getting heavier and heaver with each passing day. Today I have noticed it is more a brownish/dark red colour and I had a blood clot today. Is this normal? Has anyone experienced bleeding like this after a D&C.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search