Intro

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
`I am not sure if I posted intros so i am going to post them on the board I post on so I don't look like some freak jumping in on threads.
My name is Lucy and I recently married Rich, the love of my life. I have 2 boys from a previous marriage and a survivor of domestic violence. I am a vegan and play roller derby of all things LOL! I also homeschool and attachment parent.

We started TTC our first child together 15 cycles ago but didn't go get help until recently. It took a couple years to conceive both boys and I had a loss before both boys so i knew it was coming but I just wanted to try on our own for a bit.

When i first started trying for my first son back in 1998, I found a message board and became a huge part of that site. I then went on to moderate on the Labor of Love way back when. Then went to Amitymama and posted there for 10+ years.
TTC I thought I could do this alone without a forum but I realize I need people to relate to and answers to questions I have of things I have forgotten or are new. I also miss helping people using my own experience.
I tried a few sites and found this one to be the nicest and most supportive, so if ya'll will have me, I would like to stick around
TTC#3 since Summer 2011
10 IUIs= one confirmed and lots of BFN
9/13/13 IVF#1 ( One 5AA blast)= BFN
11/18/13 FET (Two 5AA blasts)=
2/26/14 FET (Two 5BA blasts)= BFP!!!
Beta HCG 14 DPO: 181 / 17 DPO: 870 / 24 DPO: 16,051
3/24/14= We have a heartbeat and ONE sticky bean!
My blog

Check out Leah's cute newborn Hats and Baby Items!

October 21st, 2012, 01:06 PM
2ligit2quit's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just wanted to say welcome I havent really been here very long I just usally post from the PCOS board and the older group ttc. I belong is this one but I just listen mostly. been ttc for 2 years now for our 4th and last. I joined a group they are such amazing woman I also have a group I created on fb.there girls from the forum I was just in but there shutting down. alot of us are still trying for that 1 last mircle some have PCOS. some dont have any some have just had losses and some just got there bfp and are ready to have there babies and some are older like me..lol..anyways I just wanted to wish you luck...

Last edited by 2ligit2quit; October 21st, 2012 at 01:09 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search