My HSG (xp)

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By smsturner

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2012, 08:38 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It was fast!! I was in and out in about 70 mins.
And my doctor actually came to the hospital too, I didn't realize he would be the one doing it, I thought he just ordered it from there. So that was excellent!

It wasn't too painful. There was alot of cramping, but he said that was because he actually needed to put quite a bit of pressure in to get the dye to flow through the tubes. He said that might actually help me alot!! (I guess they were gunky or twisted or something, and now they are not??) The nurse said the same thing on the way out! Yay!!

After the dye did go through, he said everything looks great!

YAY!!!! Huge relief!! I am SO Happy!!

He said to do the OPK's and keep up with the clomid, and see if I ovulate. If I'm ovulating, I'll stay on the 50 mg of Clomid for the next two cycles after this one and see what happens!!!
katydae88 likes this.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
January 11th, 2013, 12:52 PM
I had a HSG test this morning. It wasn't too bad a bit uncomfortable. They said it looked fine but will have to get results from doc. After I got home I've had some cramping when I move around too much it seems and a bit of spotting. So I went ahead and took the day off work (seemed like a good excuse to me maybe the flush out will help
January 12th, 2013, 02:40 PM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck!! I hope it does it for you hun!

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
January 18th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had a HSG done on Jan 11th. The dr who did it told me that my tubes weren't blocked but he would need to look at all of the pics they took and send his final results to my dr. My nurse called me yesterday and told me that my tubes in fact were clear but they saw what they think is a polyp on my cervix. She said it is acting like an IUD and preventing me from getting pregnant.

I just O'd this week and now I already feel like I am out this cycle after hearing this news. I am supposed to go in to my dr's office for an ultrasound after I have my next period (which is supposed to start around Jan 29) but before I O. I am hoping that they will be able to remove the polyp at that time so we can get back to ttc right away. My dh's b-day is in Feb and it would be great to be able to surprise him with a BFP!!

Gl and I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search