Venting from a 2yr TTCer

Forum: Trying to Conceive 1 Year +

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive 1 Year + LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2013, 02:12 AM
Hello board. I'm 30yrs and a mother of 2 boys (11 & 6). I'm wishing for a 3rd... a girl would be nice My husband has raised my children since my youngest was a newborn but doesn't have any biological children of his own. I got pregnant with my 1st child on my first try. My 2nd child was conceived on my second attempt. After that I had a mirena put in. I had it for 4 years & enjoyed the almost non existent AFs. But I was ready for another child and had it removed. I suppose that's when the trouble started. My AFs are ALL over the place. They'd never come when I expect them and the flow and duration varied (from a day to over a month) I'd even skip a couple of months sometimes. After 2 years I'm starting to get a somewhat idea of when it'll come. And I also have to keep a bottle of Iron pills if it goes over a week. I have yet to find any answers about this and everything I've read said my AF should fix itself by 6mo after removal. These days I start googling things every couple of months or so. Most recently I discovered that ovulation can cause nausea. This gem of information I found on the day I theoretically should've been ovulating... I was so excited since my husband & I BDed twice that day and almost everyday before during the "fertile" phase. So of course I'm halfway through my 2ww when I start having the same exact "symptoms" I had last week.. wth!!
Other reasons I may have trouble conceiving:
I'm a smoker, I weigh 230lbs (50lb per pregnancy) and i'd been using ibuprofen at least once a week for migraines & headaches (just stopped doing that!)
I've got some work to do to get my medical straightened out but plan on seeing my doctor asap.
Any advice or similar experiences would be much appreciated! Thank you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search