yay! it snowed!!

Forum: Secondary Fertility Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Secondary Fertility Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2011, 04:05 AM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
i went to bed watching out for snow.. then i got a text message from my crazy brother saying "SNOW" so i got up to see.. it is still coming down.. of course its still early.. and it says it's supposed to snow through out the day.. but how exciting.. Grace went to bed wishing for snow.. asking me.."mommy is it going to snow.. will it snow.. i hope it snows.." thats all she talked about before she went to bed last night.. boy is she going to be surprised when she wakes up
January 10th, 2011, 08:29 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
We got snow last night too, but the bulk is coming today. We're supposed to have like a foot of snow by this time tomorrow.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
January 10th, 2011, 09:23 AM
well shoot at this rate.. we might get a lot more then they were saying.. its been snowing all morning here.. and hasn't stopped yet.. of course its not as heavy as times.. but it's supposed to snow all day.. and turn to ice.. i do not think Grace will be having much school this week.. not tomorrow for sure.. b/c its not melting at all.. and it will be in the low 20's tonight.. and its going to ice up.. and its not gona be sunny at all tomorrow either.. so.. maybe a 2 hour delay wednesday.. or maybe not.. we will just have to see how things go this week.. of course i will be enjoying not getting out of the house..
January 10th, 2011, 02:01 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
We got 7 inches and I am thrilled!

January 10th, 2011, 02:07 PM
what part of SC do you live? We live in Charlotte..we only got about 4 inches.. you much be closer to GA.. cuz i know GA got a lot more

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search