Five Friday Fives to help us get to know each other.

Forum: Secondary Fertility Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Secondary Fertility Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2011, 10:20 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
ABOUT YOU:
What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite day of the week?
Who is your best friend?
What is your favorite song?
What is your favorite store to shop at?

ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE:
Which state do you currently live?
Is that where you were born and raised?
Is your dh/so from your state?
What do you like most about your state?
How big is the town/city in which you live?

ABOUT SNACKS:
What are your favorite healthy snacks?
What is your favorite candy bar?
What do you do to keep from snacking?
How much money do you spend a week on snacks?
What do your kids like to have for snacks?

ABOUT YOUR FAVORITES:
Where is your favorite place to vacation?
What is your favorite car?
What is your favorite movie?
What is your favorite book?
What is your favorite band?

ABOUT NAMES:
Are you named after any one?
Do you like your name?
If you could pick your own name what would you pick?
What is your middle name?
Do you own any baby name books?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
January 14th, 2011, 03:31 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
ABOUT YOU:
What is your favorite color? Pink and Blue
What is your favorite day of the week? Friday
Who is your best friend? My habby is
What is your favorite song? Some where over the rain bow is my all time fav.
What is your favorite store to shop at? Target and Walmart

ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE:
Which state do you currently live? NC
Is that where you were born and raised?born, NO.. raised..unfortunately
Is your dh/so from your state? No.
What do you like most about your state?The beach
How big is the town/city in which you live?um..just in the city we live in there are 2million people..thats not including the surrounding areas.

ABOUT SNACKS:
What are your favorite healthy snacks? Greek Yogurt
What is your favorite candy bar? SNICKERS
What do you do to keep from snacking? keep myself busy..
How much money do you spend a week on snacks? not much..i dont like pissing off money when we have things at home to snack on
What do your kids like to have for snacks? cheese nips

ABOUT YOUR FAVORITES:
Where is your favorite place to vacation? anyplace warm and hopefully near a beach
What is your favorite car? a Lexus
What is your favorite movie? anything with Johny Depp
What is your favorite book? The Cat in the HAT..LOL
What is your favorite band? Lone Star.I have a lot of favs.

ABOUT NAMES:
Are you named after any one? um I think my grandmas god mother..
Do you like your name?kinda..people get it confused all the time it's like "my name is Jade..J A D E..not Jane"
If you could pick your own name what would you pick? hmm I don't know what i would name myself lol
What is your middle name? Celeste
Do you own any baby name books? no.. and i already know what my babys names will be..
January 18th, 2011, 06:58 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Opps! I thought I came back and answered these already!

ABOUT YOU:
What is your favorite color? pink or blue.
What is your favorite day of the week? Sunday
Who is your best friend? My hubby. It's cheesy, but true.
What is your favorite song? There is no way I could pick just one!
What is your favorite store to shop at? WalMart. It's the only place I have the time or money to shop!

ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE:
Which state do you currently live? Iowa
Is that where you were born and raised? Nope, I was born and raised in West Virginia.
Is your dh/so from your state? yep. He was born and raised right here in the small town we live in now. He grew up two blocks from here until that house burned down. His grandma lives two doors away, and his uncle 1 house behind her. We are quite literally surrounded by his family.
What do you like most about your state? They are super friendly here. This is the heartland. It's home grown, cornfed country till I die type people. At the same time, we are tucked right in between Des Moines (IA) and Kansas City (MO) and Omaha (NE) so it's easy to get anything you could possibly need.
How big is the town/city in which you live? This thriving metropolis that it is has a population of 250 or so. lol

ABOUT SNACKS:
What are your favorite healthy snacks? oranges! I had never eaten an orange (yeah, I'm 30 and never had an orange!) until recently, and I LOVE THEM!
What is your favorite candy bar? Currently that would be the new peanut butter snickers. Man those things are awesome if you haven't tried them already!
What do you do to keep from snacking? I don't. Snacks are a very important part of my day and my diet. I just make sure I have lots and lots of healthy snack options. We have a bunch of 100 calorie snack packs, baked crackers (also divided into 100 calorie snack packs) fruits, veggies, and yogurt.
How much money do you spend a week on snacks? I am not even sure. Quite a bit, but it's work it.
What do your kids like to have for snacks? They have cookies but they also love string ceese, grapes, oranges, nuts, grapefruit and yogurt.

ABOUT YOUR FAVORITES:
Where is your favorite place to vacation? I love the beach. Any beach. Doesn't matter much to me as long as it's warm, sunny and sandy!
What is your favorite car? Unrealistic dream car" 1964 1/2 ragtop Ford Mustang. OH YEAH! lol Realistic car: probably a Ford Escape or a Chrysler Town and Country
What is your favorite movie? What dreams may come. It's about a man who goes through hell to save his wife from eternal ****ation. The ultimate love story.
What is your favorite book? There are so many to choose from! Wow. I don't know. I love anything by James Patterson, Robin Cook, Patricia Cornwall, or Danielle Steele just to name a few. I can't possibly narrow it down to one book though.
What is your favorite band? Again, there are so many to choose from it's really hard to narrow it down. I guess probably have to say that overall it would be Lynrd Skynrd.

ABOUT NAMES:
Are you named after any one? My dad. Steven Micheal. I'm Stephanie Michelle.
Do you like your name? yeah I didn't used to, because I wanted to "be my own person", but I love it now.
If you could pick your own name what would you pick? Growing up I always wanted to be Elizabeth.
What is your middle name? Well, I answered this already! lol It's Michelle
Do you own any baby name books? not anymore. I gave it to someone who needed it more than I do.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search