Rant X posted

Forum: Secondary Fertility Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Secondary Fertility Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2011, 05:02 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
This post is mostly a rant and yes I know that not all fertile people suck but If I don't put this out some where I just might go crazy

In the past two days I have found out that two friends are expecting, one I am thrilled for as she has been trying for a long time , the other didn't want any more children

My Morning started with my temp dropping below my coverline and it is only 8 DPO. After a little bit of crying I was able to get myself together with the hope that I could talk my Dr into givng me a progesterone supplement after I found out the results of Monday's progesterone test.

Instead I get a message from my Doctor's nurse telling me that the lab was unable to complete the test because the didn't have enough blood. She also told me that since the progesterone test wasn't able to be done on day 21 that I would have to stay on this dose of Femara without any changes for another month. I asked her if I could please get a progesterone supplement for the rest of this cycle, her reply to me was " Femara is a Progesterone supplement".

SO because of someone in the lab's stupidity and the nurse being a complete moran this whole cycle has been a waste.

I was at work when I found this out and the ladies that I work ( who were very fertile and both had to have their tubes tied cause " they would be like the duggars if the didn't ") with just said "Well just relax it will happen when you are meant to be pregnant" I think that you are just trying to hard

I feel like screaming and crying but all that does is make my head hurt worse.

On a side note I also think that those people who ride around with all of the little stick kids on the back of their cars are just bragging about how freaking fertile they are and should be rear ended for good measure....

January 19th, 2011, 10:13 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I'm sorry you are having such a difficult time right now. I totally understand it though. It really seems like everyone on my friends list is either pregnant or has a newborn, and the same goes for my female classmates. At church, everyone is too old to have more kids except for me and one other girl. She has a 3 month old.

As far as the stick people stickers.... I've always felt the same way. Especailly when it comes to the ones on the back of my boss's car. He has 4 kids(3 under 7) and is always telling me to "relax" and it will happen.

(yeah, my boss knows we are TTC. The joys of a small town. When you live in a town with a population of less than 300, everyone knows everybody's business!)

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
January 20th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Super Mommy
I can relate. Everywhere I look, I feel like people are pregnant. My husband says it's because I want to be. Maybe so, but it feels like everyone is fertile but me! I don't think that it's "not meant to happen" for myself and others on this board. Maybe it's all timing.... I just hope the time is soon for all of us!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search