"it happen before, it will again"

Forum: Secondary Fertility Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Secondary Fertility Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sick of hearing that! From early on I figured there was something wrong with me and when we had dd she is nothing shy if a god thing. Based on my tests and three losses I am just not encouraged. dh is not on board with doing medical assistance. He said we tried it once and if it doesn't work (af was due fri but bfn tests) then he just wants it to happen naturally. My losses have happened bc of a luteal phase defect (I usually o about day 20 so and have a 35+ day cycle). Basically what my doc said is when my body should be preparing for implantation my body is getting the signal "have a period". Thus the m/c's. I'm at a loss. I want my body to work but he doesn't get that this is infertility and my doctor is treatin me for infertility. I'm just idk. I know its not over til the witch shows but I'm so sick of everyone else is seems getting a turn and we are struggling. Or rather tortured by the desire for another child. I know my body worked once and it could again. But idk. I want to have faith it will happen but it is hard.
January 29th, 2011, 08:17 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I am sorry you are having a hard time. I totally understand. I have had such a hard time with this myself. Everyone tells me that either a) You have two kids, you'll have more or b) be happy with the two kids you already have (they are not my husbands children).

It is really hard to have faith, but unfortunately that is the only option that we have. Until we get that BFP, we have to have faith and hope for the best.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
January 30th, 2011, 04:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad I'm not totally alone. I get alot "why aren't younhaving another one clearly dd wants a sibling". I just started saying "she learning patience". It just kills me that I can't provide that for her at the moment. (and yet another bfn...)
January 30th, 2011, 05:30 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
That frustrates me so so much. I have a luteal phase defect. My Doctor explained to me that I may get pregnant every month, but without the help I am not able to stay pregnant long enough for it to register. I am also having to take Progesterone right now .

I think that some times our bodies changed after a baby and just because it happened one doesn't mean it will happen again without help.

I hope that you can get your Dh on board with help. Try telling him about me if you want to.

January 30th, 2011, 04:32 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
i know its hard.. and there is nothing more frustrating then what we are all going through.. it might seem that we got pregnant so easy before.. why in the world would it be taking so long this time.. but we all have to fight.. it will happen.. i have to keep telling myself it will.. and i hope it is soon for all of us..

btw.. I live in the "queen city" too
January 30th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying41more View Post
i know its hard.. and there is nothing more frustrating then what we are all going through.. it might seem that we got pregnant so easy before.. why in the world would it be taking so long this time.. but we all have to fight.. it will happen.. i have to keep telling myself it will.. and i hope it is soon for all of us..

btw.. I live in the "queen city" too
How neat I rarely see anyone from jm in this area .
January 30th, 2011, 08:05 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
i live in south Charlotte.. near Pineville..
February 1st, 2011, 10:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, I hate hearing that. It did happen again for us, but I lost the baby just a few days after finding out we were pregnant, so that didn't do us a lot of good. And now anyone who know about my m/c has been saying, "Well, at least you got pregnant." Ummmm....it took 14 months just to get pregnant so it's not like I can just count on it happening again any time soon.

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search