Well, it looks like I'm....

Forum: Secondary Fertility Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Secondary Fertility Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2011, 06:06 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Yep, it certainly looks like I am OUT for this cycle. I know that I am not ACTIVELY trying or anything, but this really upsets me. Last cycle, AF showed up a few days early. I just went to the bathroom and SURPRISE....AF is here.....5 freaking days early. It's not full blown AF quite yet. Just heavy spotting. She'll be full blown tomorrow or the next day. I know that I ovulated last Sunday. I felt the ovulation cramps, had fertile CM, and it dried up the next day or two. How the heck am I supposed to get pregnant if my body is so stupid. This is ridiculous. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
January 30th, 2011, 08:13 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
im sorry.. i keep wishing that it could just happen.. like a surprise.. like NTNP.. but then AF shows up and rains on our parade.. sheesh
January 30th, 2011, 08:53 PM
I guess part of why it really pisses me off is because I KNOW that I can't TTCwMA again for at least 5 more years. I wanted to be a young mommy, but at this rate, I'm gonna be a grandma before I'm ever a mom again!

(That's really not that unlikely either. I don't want it to happen, but if Sierra were to have a baby at the same age I did, I could be a grandma in 5 years. *gasp*)

Last edited by MountainMomma; January 30th, 2011 at 09:21 PM.
January 31st, 2011, 06:50 AM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
Well.. I know how you feel.. I want to be a young mom too.. I wanted to done having my babies before I was 30.. and i will be 28 in April.. and i still dont have a second baby.. but keep your head up.. and maybe something miraculous will happen.. maybe you could have twins.. or maybe you could get pregnant with out needing MA after this next baby.. just stay positive..we are all in the together.. and who says you can't have a baby later on.. shoot.. my aunt in California had her youngest when she was 46.. I mean.. more power to her.. and to anyone that wants to be over 35 or 40 and have a baby.. now when your 55 or 60 and want to have another baby.. then thats where it gets weird..
January 31st, 2011, 09:37 PM
so, I was really confused because I've been a little crampy all day, and nauseated, but no more spotting. I was actually starting to get hopeful to but then tonight the evil witch that lives inside of me who comes out just before AF arrives came out fighting. I guess the spotting was a fluke thing, but I am pretty sure AF will be here right on schedule if not earlier. I'm considering going back on B.C.

I'll be honest..... I don't like B.C. at all. I feel like I am completely going against my nature by taking them. I really hate it, but things aren't great here right now. There have been a couple vicious screaming matches lately....tonight being the most recent, and I am just not sure how this is going to play out. Between the home environment, the working two jobs, the being in school full time..... idk. It's alot of stress right now, and I am worried that the stress a pregnancy would add right now would be too much. Not to mention that I wouldn't want to bring a baby into this much stress either. I know that some couples say infertility brought them closer, but ****, it's tearing us apart. I don't know that we are going to survive this, and it really sucks.

Sorry I rambled on there. I guess I just needed to vent.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search