We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Are you feeling hopeful or discouraged today? Discouraged. I tried really hard to stay positive after my miscarriage, but now my cycles are all screwed up. My first post-m/c cycle I had a 8-9 day LP and now I am on CD6 and having EWCM and a positive OPK already
__________________ Joyful Mama to 2 Sweet little boys
1. Are you charting? No. I never got a positive OPK, even though my bloodwork showed I ovulated. Not charting temp either, too much of a hassle.
2. Are you considering fertility drugs? I was on Clomid, and will consider going on again once DH gets new health insurance, in May. Right now, doing natural remedies, FertiliAid and soy.
3. Are you feeling hopeful or discouraged today? A mix of both. I am trying to keep myself very busy, so I don't have time to dwell on things.
1. Are you charting? Yes - after TTC#2 since m/c last Feb, I just started temping last month and wish I had started sooner!
2. Are you considering fertility drugs? After much thought & a bit of stress, we decided to proceed w/IVF. Just started meds this week, planned IVF cycle next month.
3. Are you feeling hopeful or discouraged today? Actually, feeling the most hopeful & surprisingly relaxed that I've felt in a long time. Never thought I'd say that as I head towards IVF (which was completely inconceivable to me 6 months ago), it feels good to be focused on a possible solution v. dwelling on the problem which I totally was. Whatever comes, feeling more blessed than ever to have DS (although wondering how smart it's been to start potty training the same week I start IVF meds?!) : )